Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my new honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new honda

its been awhile since i logged in and since then i wrecked my accord and i picked this baby up...i got a good deal on it that i couldnt pass up so here it is...

The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Originally posted by SwiftCB7 View Post
    its been awhile since i logged in and since then i wrecked my accord and i picked this baby up...i got a good deal on it that i couldnt pass up so here it is...

it fucking nice nd clean and everythin i just hate the back lights on those civicz just those tho clean ride tho bro

Comment

Originally posted by SwiftCB7 View Post

nice

Comment

thanks guys...i dont really like the rear lights as well but i can live with it lol
        The most influential people have influential friends i have none but peer pressure!!!

Comment

What is that a 96-98 Civic DX sedan? Nice, I likey. If you don't like the taillights you could always do the 99-00 sedan trunklid/taillight swap. The 99-00 tails are alot cleaner and more aggressive looking.

Comment

its a 97 ex...im gonna do the red/clear si tails on it...i just ordereed my spoon lip for it and it should be here by Monday. Ill post pics of it when its installed

Comment

Are you sure it's an EX? No sunroof, black door moldings and door handles!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

^^That's what I was thinking. I have a white 99 Civic EX sedan door in my basement and it has a white mirror, white moldings and a white handle.

Comment

Oh GOD! ANOTHER Civic. And a 4 door one at that.

Just kidding dude. Nice find!
                  The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Clean but I like ek hatches better and that don't look like an ex just because there's no sunroof maybe and lx.

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

lol my bad its an LX lol

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                        Oh GOD! ANOTHER Civic. And a 4 door one at that.

Just kidding dude. Nice find!
                        lol i like 4 doors...business up front party in the back...lol

Comment

Civic...at least it's clean.

manual or slushbox?

life is good.

Comment

Nice but it ain't no EX. Maybe LX, shit my nigg u might be rollin a DX. And take yo ass to a another site we don't allow Civics on here.

Comment

lol no its manual...and no i aint leavin!

Comment

Working...
                              X