Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Went out and took some random pics tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=DJ metadelic;2365638]

like the rust theme going on here, lol

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
    DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      i hate maroon cloth im glad i got leathers. much better lookin.

i have oem rare gray coupe seats in basement, ftwwwwwww
      Well when you decide to get rid of your rear leather seat im in line to take it off your hands lol

Comment

LOL I know it's rusty under there...I don't really know what to do to clean that shit up.

life is good.

Comment

the rust is scary lol

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
            LOL I know it's rusty under there...I don't really know what to do to clean that shit up.
            lots of sanding and elbow grease, plus a can of primer to keep it from coming back! thats your best option, unless you have a sand blaster

start now and you'll be ready for the next winter.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
            DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by DJ metadelic View Post
              Well I'm pretty much the only asian in the upper valley (which is the area I live in, in Vermont). Literally, I was the only one back in high school until like 10th. grade, then there was one more haha
              I'm picturing a grading bell curve like a spike!

No offense brother, but your engine bay just made God kick a kitten across the room. At least clean the bay up and fix the oil leak at the VC!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post

No offense brother, but your engine bay just made God kick a kitten across the room. At least clean the bay up and fix the oil leak at the VC!
                x2.... get that valve cover gasket replaced. Cost like $15 bucks. And use a funnel when you fill it with oil lol!

Yeah, mines rusty too, the flash just makes it 10x worse. I recently washed mine down with engine degreaser. Put a bag around the distributor, starter, and alternator, then rinse the engine with a garden hose. Spray on the degreaser, let that work its way in to every nook and cranny for about 5 min, then rinse it all off. Finish off with a quick spray of tire shine, and it will look awesome!

Don't do it when its freezing though. That would be bad.
                RIP

Bought from : LosiRacer2, h22anow

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to eventually get around to doing all of this stuff hopefully lol.

life is good.

Comment

And some more from tonight

::EDIT:: MY FREAKY DOWG!
                    Last edited by DJ metadelic; 01-08-2010, 01:09 AM.

life is good.

Comment

Working...
                    X