Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Here 91 CB7 lots of pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Here 91 CB7 lots of pics

Well finally decided to start an account. Been looking here for about 9 years or so. Good friend of mine had a CB7 then and an account here. We h23 swapped it and it looked really good (will see if I can dig up some pics). He then sold it and moved on. Always loved the cars and a while back got one for my wife, thought I would show it off and start an account. I am sure there will be things people dont like but I do and its my car (well ok her car lol) and is used to carry our 2 kids around and get her back and forth to work. Hope you enjoy!

heres the one dent it has

The color is IS300 silver, the rims are 17'' TSW's, and just a small drop with springs. All oem black interior including leather, as for motor car is completely stock.
    Dont have any day time pics of my car on here but here are a couple night shots (not really good). 94 civic ex, JDM H22A blue top tuned on crome, jdm h22a lsd tranny, DC 4-2-1 to 2 1/2 with a resonator and a magnaflow chambered muffler, carbon hood/trunk, real mugen hood pins, and ksport fully adjustables.

This is a pic of my hatch I had before my coupe. Gsr 93si hatch stolen about 4 years ago.

I have had about 10 other hondas but do not feel like finding all the pics. Hope you enjoy and feels good to be here!
    Last edited by DustinEG6; 12-15-2009, 06:52 PM.

That coupe looks to be in NICE shape.

I would paint the hood and trunk though.... the steelies with covers is a nice touch !

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
    dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

the cb looks good has a nice drop n the other too cars look good as well

Comment

Originally posted by AstroVannin View Post
        That coupe looks to be in NICE shape.

I would paint the hood and trunk though.... the steelies with covers is a nice touch !
        Thank you! I am getting ready to paint the whole car (including hood and trunk) paradise blue-green pearl. I love the oem hub-caps! Took me forever to find a set that was in good condition. I also have a set of minty white group-n's which I have not put on yet. Thanks for the comments

Comment

Originally posted by DustinEG6 View Post
          Thank you! I am getting ready to paint the whole car (including hood and trunk) paradise blue-green pearl. I love the oem hub-caps! Took me forever to find a set that was in good condition. I also have a set of minty white group-n's which I have not put on yet. Thanks for the comments
          i like the cb when i saw it it reminded me of my old cb really clean. the Eg coupe and hatch look good to. i wouldnt paint the carbon fiber hood or trunk. i think that if u spent the money to get it why the hell would u wanna paint it. idk just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by My93Cb7 View Post
            i like the cb when i saw it it reminded me of my old cb really clean. the Eg coupe and hatch look good to. i wouldnt paint the carbon fiber hood or trunk. i think that if u spent the money to get it why the hell would u wanna paint it. idk just my opinion.
            I do see your point and have really thought about it. I really think I am going to just find oem and paint them then just sell the carbon. #1 is carbon hoods are worthless for the fact that you are shaving weight in the area you need weight for a front wheel drive car. #2 the money I get out of them I can buy my paint and get some more turbo parts and hopefully complete my kit!! Thanks for the compliments!

Comment

I do see your point and have really thought about it. I really think I am going to just find oem and paint them then just sell the carbon. #1 is carbon hoods are worthless for the fact that you are shaving weight in the area you need weight for a front wheel drive car. #2 the money I get out of them I can buy my paint and get some more turbo parts and hopefully complete my kit!! Thanks for the compliments!
              yea its all for looks. i still wanna get a carbon hood and trunk for my cb. but i wouldnt paint it. my cousin had an srt-4 and he bought a carbon hood and painted it black a week after he bought it and spent close to 700 for it and sold it for half if that. so just think bout it and it might look good with the paint after u paint the car slap them on i think it will look good.

Comment

Those TSW Trophies are sweet. I've always loved those rims.

Comment

mmm leather
                  **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                  Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                  Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

lookin mad tyte yo lol. Nice Civic! so sleeper!

Comment

Very clean cars! That H22a Civic must MOVE!
                      R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

my buddy as a civic coupe like his with a h22, and boy o boy, it does move. vtaky cracks hard as fuk

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                          Those TSW Trophies are sweet. I've always loved those rims.
                          I think they go very well with the cb7 body, on other body styles not so much. thanks!

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          mmm leather
                          it is quite nice!

Originally posted by HoNdaInspire01 View Post
                          lookin mad tyte yo lol. Nice Civic! so sleeper!
                          haha thanks! If only I was one color and had the balls to rock it stock springs.

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                          Very clean cars! That H22a Civic must MOVE!
                          Thank you, but they still need some work IMO. It runs hard as @#$% but I do need to re-tune it and finish building my traction bar. Once its boosted on some e.t. streets it will be SWEET!

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                          my buddy as a civic coupe like his with a h22, and boy o boy, it does move. vtaky cracks hard as fuk
                          Mine dont pop all that hard but pulls real hard, traction is a issue with the H

Comment

car looks great i want the interior

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

I think they go very well with the cb7 body, on other body styles not so much. thanks!

it is quite nice!

haha thanks! If only I was one color and had the balls to rock it stock springs.

Thank you, but they still need some work IMO. It runs hard as @#$% but I do need to re-tune it and finish building my traction bar. Once its boosted on some e.t. streets it will be SWEET!

Mine dont pop all that hard but pulls real hard, traction is a issue with the H
                              i love my leather. they r maroon

Comment

Working...
                              X