Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello all...I'm a rookie from SW Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have an nice set of Accords. If you need any performance parts for any of them, go ahead and pm me.
    Bisimoto Engineering
    1) Call 1-888-9BC-MOTO(888-922-6686 ext. 1) Mon-Fri 9am-6pm PST
    2) Email me, robert@bisimoto.com
    3) Contact me on AIM, robert@bisimoto.com

Comment

Thanks for the warm reception. I'm actually a little surprised that so many people responded with such acceptance. Some of the local car related forums I surf are more negative and destructive than this one.

I've been doing the car thing for what seems like forever. I started installing car audio systems when I was 15. That was in 1995-96...with that being said I'm partial to the audio products of that era. I would much rather have a mid-90s USAmps or Phoenix Gold product than practically anything made these days. I joined the family bodyshop part-time when I was about 20 so I've been doing that for 8 years solid now.

Within the last 4 years or so I started doing more of the mechanical side of things. I decided that I might as well get to know as much as I can about vehicles as a whole rather than focus on one thing.(bodywork)

So now I do all my own work regardless of what it is....at least I'll try.

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
      Get the CB9 down to your family's body shop and kill that cancer.
      After I get the H22 installed in the spring, it'll go under the knife....if there is an open bay for it.

Originally posted by Ander View Post
      Lookin good man. Let's see some interior shots.
      I don't really have any right now.

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
      yo ohioan!

i need body work lol how far are you from columbus?
      I'm roughly 2hrs SW from Columbus.

Comment

Originally posted by 5sp5drCB View Post
        Thanks for the warm reception. I'm actually a little surprised that so many people responded with such acceptance. Some of the local car related forums I surf are more negative and destructive than this one
        QFT. Well, welcome. And I'm diggin those CB's, especially the sedan. I've always liked midori green. I also like the CD waggie, but not as much as the Cb wagons idk why. I also see a Tercel poking around over there! I had a 91 DX 4dr, that didn't like 6 foot jumps very much

life is good.

Comment

im so jealous, loving the wagons . good luck on your future progress

I like the "suck me slowly" part. Thats my favorite.

Comment

welcome very nice fleet...

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Looks like a nice collection! I'd like to add my Ohio welcome to Jake's (slammed4thgen). Things have died down a little bit for the season for meets, but we'll definitely have some things this spring and summer, we'll have to try to put something together a little closer to Cinci and maybe attract some of the peeps from KY and IN.

Comment

You are gonna make everyone jealous showing out with that many accords! Haha, glad to have you on the site and look forward to seeing your progress.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

nice Wagon!

Comment

Working...
                  X