Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 1992 CB7 EXI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jccck View Post
    The switch between the centre air vents in the dash controls whether you get Cold (When air-con is on) or Normal (Outside air).

Basically if you have it set to the Blue guy, you'll get cold air when AC is on.. If it's set to the White guy you'll get outside un-cooled air even while the aircon is on.

Don't ask why they have that feature, totally pointless imo.

Also nice CB! Go Aussie!
    My CB has 268,000km's on it atm.. And i've got alot of bolt-ons already done.. Being turbo'ed in January.
    Don't let the km's on the clock stop you.. These cars are amazing, people just need to realise it
    Thanks for that dude! >.< It does sound totally pointless. O.o;; Isn't that sorta what the two buttons are for? Where you can choose for there to be car flowed in from the car or the car to use the surrounding air? It's totally stupid.

and thanks! >.<
    WHOA! ahha. My CB has 252,xxx
    Ooooo!! Turboed! Sweet dude! I want to stick a turbo on mine too! >.< But I don't have the $$$$
    And thanks. I will keep pushing her until she has a million kilometers!

Comment

Originally posted by HoNdaInspire01
      Did it already came with sidemarkers? lol im a noobie
      Yes. It did.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
        Over here thats low for mileage these days. Mod away!
        Thanks. >.< that's what everyone is saying. So I guess I'm in the green. I don't treat the motor like crap, or thrash her, so I guess you are right and I should mod it out! >.< As soon as I get some $$$ you guys will see a lot more improvements! I swear!

Comment

Originally posted by YOanthony View Post

^ 460 Watt Speaker
          Did those speaker mounts come with the speakers or did you buy them elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
            Did those speaker mounts come with the speakers or did you buy them elsewhere?
            My parents bought the car and all of the mods listed as a present for my 16th last year..
            Although, I'm under the impression they bought the mounts with the speakers at a local auto shop in South Australia.

Comment

Wow this car is really clean! All body panels are straight and well fit. I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
                Wow this car is really clean! All body panels are straight and well fit. I'm jealous
                Looks like it, but if you look at the engine shots at the right side headlight, you can see the front bumper pushing against the light and creating a gap. :P It's about a centimeter big. >.<

But eh. Still. Thanks for your input!

Comment

Working...
                X