Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

wheel restoration,painting and more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel restoration,painting and more

Hey guys, wasnt sure where this should of gone but figured it has to do with appearances so ill post here.

Im only really servicing people in my state or nearby states that would travel to get their wheels fixed. i polish,paint and do some curvage repair. here are some of my work...Sorry for the image size

Was gonna polish but then went diffrent route

BEFORE
    After

These used to be yellow and FUCKED UP looks damn good if i say so myself

also do body work, i used to work at Maaco for about a year

my friend's civic hatchie Before
    After, only charged her $200 and had her get the materials...she gave me a bonus for the nice job >=)

This was my 93 integra did everything myself, was disapointed with the color (wanted stock) so ended up selling the car
    Before

during work

DONE

So if you live in Connecticut and would like something done Pm me and i can give u a free qoute, no questions are stupid and i can work with ya on some designs...if you live in New York City and want some work done im down but understand you gotta deliver the wheels or i can pick and drop off but that will be extra $$$. Dont be shy i wont break your pockets
    Last edited by JaberCB7; 12-02-2009, 11:09 PM.

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

This is some sick work. Ur making me wish I lived near you.

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
    Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
    Originally posted by bmxicansd
    so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

Originally posted by cb7rush View Post
      This is some sick work. Ur making me wish I lived near you.
      lol thanks man. anyone can do it if you do a little studying, i myself went to school for that, New York Automotive and Dieasel Institute. Was taking up collision repair tech....sadly diidnt finish

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Thats a nice clean teg, not really diggin the bronze wheels though. maybe a gunmetal?

1992 cb7 EX coupe missed

Comment

Originally posted by 92coupex View Post
          Thats a nice clean teg, not really diggin the bronze wheels though. maybe a gunmetal?
          oh man EVERYONE loved the bronze ls wheels. i used to have so many people trying to buy the teggy but that was till they found out it was automatic...i had it so nice, i replace the whole suspension, cleaned EVERYTHING and that goes for refurbishing the injectors,all new filters,cables,etc etc sold to my brother for $3500 and i undersold by about 2k

Comment

Working...
          X