Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Custom bays...post'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom bays...post'em

whether its tucked, painted, shaved, whatever, post it. primarely looking for painted bays. my gf is trying too narrow down a color scheme. she's thinking glittery pink/ metallic purple. i told here too do what i normally do when chosing a color for my valve covers......look at nail polish, lol.

we tried today, but her 3 year old little angel.......wasnt being such an angel, so we have too wait. anyways, post them. were not trying too copy anyones shit. just simply getting ideas.
    thanks guys....and gals.

Here's mine. I decided to go with the candy red. Rosewood with Burgundy interior, I figures it would flow well.

Oh, and the valve cover is powder coated, not painted!
    Originally posted by Junior Smurff
    Nevermind guys, google search works wonders!

I don't have road rage, my car just goes faster than yours!

Accords are for winners. And Grandmothers. But mostly winners.

I have grown so Tired of Internet Illiteracy. Please learn proper spelling and grammar. For your sake and that of your children.

Comment

everyone hates on me cause i powdercoat everything instead of painting. were about too drop off 2 boxes full of shit too be coated. very clean might i add sir. i first went with candy blue, then just recently black chrome. i dont like it, so im recoating it translucent purple. i want too sell this cover instead of having the never used black chrome stripped.

i just noticed i never did a members ride. i'll do one when im home on my comp.
      Last edited by Vtechno; 11-29-2009, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Powdercoated > Spray.

Although spray is cheaper and still great quality, nothing beats powdercoat.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

This has been the scheme for a year or so now, I'm going to redo it, I'm just a little lazy about it. The VC, SRI and the plenum will match. I've got the a6/h23 IM combo waiting to get painted so I can put it on the car.

Comment

what's your header coated with? we ordered a dc header for her h23 and its slightly used. she wants too wrap it with black heat wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtechno View Post
              what's your header coated with? we ordered a dc header for her h23 and its slightly used. she wants too wrap it with black heat wrap.
              Mine? The burnt in greasy hand prints of the douche that owned it before me. I plan on cleaning it up using the method Shadow1 found on another forum.

Comment

Working...
              X