Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

what took me a week to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what took me a week to do

a week ago a peice of my starter were it gets bolted down broke so my starter was just hanging there so while were trying to take out the peice and the bolt we accidently broke the distributor cap yea i kno its crazy so i had to leave it in my cousins house for a week and someone told me when u break the distributor u have to get a new one so i got a used one for $30 and a brand new starter for $85 with lifetime warrenty and while my car was stuck in the garage i started doing a little diy project i got the oem grill and just made it better and heres some other pics just to throw in sorry for the camera pics will take better ones later

finally got my silver emblems

engine pic

new starter

thanks to my power steering

diy project looks good and ur engine looks kind of clean all u have to do is sand the letter off the valve cover

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordkidd View Post
      diy project looks good and ur engine looks kind of clean all u have to do is sand the letter off the valve cover
      Thanks it came out exactly the way i wanted it.. And idk it look pretty clean in person i guess it just looks kind of bad with the phone pics but dont worry ill take better ones

Comment

The grill looks good bro good job !!!

Comment

Nice work on tha grille! Looks nice.
          HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

Power Steering said, "And i Jizzed in my...hood."

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua View Post
              Power Steering said, "And i Jizzed in my...hood."
              Hahah lmfao... and thanks for the comments

Comment

Grill Looks Nice

Comment

Originally posted by GROUND LEVEL View Post
                  Grill Looks Nice
                  yea good job the grill looks nice what is your plans for it

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

Working...
                  X