Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

headlight project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new mod this headlight prototype has not been tested heres a new mod JDM chrome frame tht i stumble in da jy cb7 had front end damage headlights seemed totalled xcept for the chrome frame. i will work on it an d mold it in my somewhat stock 2 piece headlight i havent work on it consistently ill try and work on it this weekend [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Comment

^^^ DIY one piece..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

btw payed 4bucks a piece plus 2dollr for entree u cant beat tht

Comment

nice work!

Originally posted by accordftw View Post
          btw payed 4bucks a piece plus 2dollr for entree u cant beat tht
          No. You can't beat that. I need you to go shopping for me haha
          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

dude, you're so lucky at them JY! im jelous. Are you going to reinstall the projectors? if so can you get pictures of the cut offline when ever u mount them. I would love to see them cut off lines

Comment

koo

awesome lights very creative with them

Comment

nice find, get your self a pair of cheap one pieces and retro the chrome shrouds into them, that's what i would do, please don't cut it up!

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                  nice find, get your self a pair of cheap one pieces and retro the chrome shrouds into them, that's what i would do, please don't cut it up!
                  oh good advice ima go back and get the whole headlight frame it wasnt tht bad just some cracks which i believe fiberglass can handle just gonna need a pair of cheap one piece plastic headlight cover hmmm i might be able to save them after all

Comment

so i went back to the jy and got the entire headlight frame got a good price,one piece does have some minor damage which is repairable
                    plans are :

black housing frame
                    projectors on lows
                    yellow paint n bulb on highs
                    repair n paint frame

and most important finding the front plastic frame which i believe will come of the aftermarket projectors i doupt ill find some 1piece Stanley ones

im not done with it still needs work on the projector frame im thinking of making a molding so the projector looks like it belongs there
                    Last edited by accordftw; 03-24-2010, 08:31 PM.

Comment

well after having this project on a stand still time to finish it up i went to the jk and got a pair of aftermarket projectors for a incredible price compare to ebay so heres the final setup of how its gonna look minor modifications will be added to it

using part of the cb7headlight projectors cut it to fit more work needs to be done to it

gonna make this part look clean some fiberglass n bondo on the sides to get rid of the empty gaps

hmm thinkin of adding some angel eyes intead of just chorme paint

well i manage to save some 1 piece stanley headlights just when i almost gave up on them a good clean up on and new clear coat next but first gotta finish the second headlight
                      Last edited by accordftw; 02-21-2011, 02:53 AM.

Comment

oh man im loving this
                        but how u find these lights so easily like nothing lol

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Holy fucking sick ass headlight mod batman!

By far the most creative I've seen yet.

Comment

oh yes im also adding small projectors on my highbeams with a yellow bulb cap

cant wait for the final peace im adding this small projector without removing the high beam frame meaning im gona have to drill a bigger whole in the midldle home depot here we go hmmm

Comment

Working...
                            X