Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

headlight project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
    I've got the exact same projectors but i'm going to have to make my own shield to go around them.
    yea i did built tht custom shield tht goes around the projector i did have some bondo lyin around

Comment

very creative....how's the light output?

Purchased from: 90-JDMCB7, cb95spd, 92_dr_p, ukaccord92, slammed4thgen, 93a-lude, h22anow, cb7addicted, H22WAGON93, tonymontana1204, agol, Joshy

Sold to: di2accord

Comment

Can you run HID's in these?

Comment

I'm interested to see the output with the accord reflector and 300z projector front. I like the way it looks nonetheless though.

My 6th gen accord thread
          99 Miata

Comment

Not badd bro :winkok:

MY H22 SEDAN

Comment

Chance mi in da process of doin' the same, but I use da som'thing from a Mercedes...Click image for larger version

Name:	USDM lights.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	4688825

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
                Can you run HID's in these?
                you can run HIDs in just about anything: http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/Ap...Kit-102-0.html

just pick your bulb size, cb7 is 9006, i believe. I'm ordering my set next month.
                My buddy has the 50 dollar ones, which come with a lifetime warranty. Its on that site somewhere. The 30 dollar ones come with a one year warranty. My buddies work great and look great.

Good kits. Good site as well.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                  Take the shroud off the yellow cap, it'll give you more light projected onto the road.
                  it's for glare.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                    it's for glare.

But you can have as much glare as you want in the high beam.

My 6th gen accord thread
                    99 Miata

Comment

wish i was crafty
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                      i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by C-Minus View Post
                        Chance mi in da process of doin' the same, but I use da som'thing from a Mercedes...[ATTACH]8693[/ATTACH]
                        Just curious, do the mercedes capsules use h3 bulbs like the lexus and acura capsules do?

My 6th gen accord thread
                        99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                          Just curious, do the mercedes capsules use h3 bulbs like the lexus and acura capsules do?
                          ...Don't really know fi sure, I use HID bulbs fi factory Hi's, da one yellow piece actually covers da bulb.

Comment

That looks awsome bud.

Comment

Originally posted by accordftw View Post
                              had some spared time and mess around with an extra headlight tht i had so i went to my local junkyard and got some free parts saw a 300zx tht i like so i cracked his headlight open and took its projector and then saw a vigor with those rare stock yellow fog lights so i did wht i had to do to take them off and walk away with some free bees
                              HOW DARE YOU CRACK ANYTHING ON A 300ZX!!! thats my dream car, had one and crashed it, fixed it, drove it,sold it....now im Z-less

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                              When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

How did you make the oval piece that goes around the projector? That's what i'm needing to do to get mine installed but I haven't really thought about what to use.

Originally posted by JaberCB7 View Post
                                HOW DARE YOU CRACK ANYTHING ON A 300ZX!!! thats my dream car, had one and crashed it, fixed it, drove it,sold it....now im Z-less
                                HAHAHAHA.....j/j that's how I got mine though. I didn't need the entire headlight and just the projector out of it so I broke the light and pulled them apart.
                                Last edited by Brandoncb7; 11-19-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X