Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

headlight project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headlight project

had some spared time and mess around with an extra headlight tht i had so i went to my local junkyard and got some free parts saw a 300zx tht i like so i cracked his headlight open and took its projector and then saw a vigor with those rare stock yellow fog lights so i did wht i had to do to take them off and walk away with some free bees
    Attached Files
    Last edited by accordftw; 10-30-2009, 09:15 PM.

Okay? Nice story. Care to elaborate?

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

morepics
      Attached Files

Comment

Yat, now there's pictures to go along with yoru story.

What are those projectors from?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

and some more pics all i need to do is try them on but since my cb7 tht i hve has a conversion ima have to wait on it
          Attached Files
          Last edited by accordftw; 10-30-2009, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Take the shroud off the yellow cap, it'll give you more light projected onto the road.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

looks good, i'm with josh, take the shroud off.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
              DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

good idea ....BTW spent only 5bucks on paint and some gas not bad FREEbees ftw

Comment

Wow thats a nice one,cant wait to see them on the car,dont make me wait too long lol

Comment

that looks amazing!!! cant wait for night time and on

Comment

niiicee
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                      i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Very Nice... eh High Five!!!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                        PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

It looks nice, only one question though, where is the back half of the 300zx projector. And I love those yellow caps, A friend and me pull them from every acura legend we see, we have about 5 sets at the moment. You can never have too many yellow caps.

My 6th gen accord thread
                          99 Miata

Comment

I've got the exact same projectors but i'm going to have to make my own shield to go around them.

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
                              It looks nice, only one question though, where is the back half of the 300zx projector. And I love those yellow caps, A friend and me pull them from every acura legend we see, we have about 5 sets at the moment. You can never have too many yellow caps.
                              i dont need the other half which is only a piece of reflector cause my headlight already has its chrome reflector so it works welll BTW i got a 10set of yellow caps i pull them out from every acura ,lexus i see

Comment

Working...
                              X