Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

everyone has a little ricer in them...lets see yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 777 View Post
    was at walmart one day n saw this...

is that a sion ? wow the owner must have a had a old car like this but got it smashed and insurance gave him cash to get this

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
      is that a sion ?
      No, it's a Scion.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        No, it's a Scion.
        lol

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

im so glad i was more interested in school and sports during the ricer days! the joys of being young hahaha i remember wanting a bomz racing spoiler for my old corolla tho...baaad idea hahaha

.My Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by renegade28x View Post
            im so glad i was more interested in school and sports during the ricer days! the joys of being young hahaha i remember wanting a bomz racing spoiler for my old corolla tho...baaad idea hahaha
            lol oh maaan!!! that would of been a great picture for this thread

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

my very very very 1st diy, i was so proud of myself, and ppl dug it to. i looked all cool when i had royal blue on lol. i blended in

**Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

No pics of it, but I had a red H badge on the back trunk -til one of my neighbors stole it!
                Previous: '92 Accord EX Coupe

Sold To: zack_odom

Comment

Originally posted by troy View Post
                  No pics of it, but I had a red H badge on the back trunk -til one of my neighbors stole it!
                  lol they do that alot here, i hate it when they try to steal my H and break it and just leave half an H on my truxk

Comment

Originally posted by accordwolf View Post
                    Umm I was that bad....this is the crx I had in highschool.....big chrome american racing rims, clear corners, clear turns, altezza clear tails, HUGE fart can on a stock exhaust. I took a really clean rust free crx and ruined it with rice, I almost feel guilty now. Especially since the guy I sold it to thinks its SO cool like that and has since added a huge wing on it. Do you guys hate me now? LOL
                    dude i think i saw this before

Comment

Some call my car "rice" but I like to think of it as "character"

You bet your ass I rock offset hood stripes, 7 color interior lighting and Domo.

Comment

No pics but the most ricey thing i did was buy another guys persons accessories due to a mishap of his for dirt cheap prices (virtually is new 2 wks old) .

I have a 3rd Gen prelude and asked a wrecker if they have accessories for the car. He said he has stainless exhaust cat back. I asked somemore and thought id package it up to get a deal. He said they came from a car which was recently done up but the owner got into an accident (probably showing off and lost it). So i said im interested and asked to give them all to me .

Anyway the list was:

Stainless steel cat back exhaust (??)
                        Adjustable japanese Strut tower bar (JDM)
                        Slotted disk brakes (AUD)
                        Mandrel Bent Extractors (??) and
                        A Set of new lowered shocks (made in spain) with
                        New lowered springs (made in spain).

I put it all on and my parents who also borrowed the car hated the lowered car. I thought with my parents driving my car it could get ruined bottoming out (my dad didnt like to approach humps and driveways on an angle) and ruining my lip and splash guards underneath. So the shocks went.

I didnt want to put on the slotted discs as my stock ones are still good and thought id keep it for a rainy day.

The exhaust ended up noisy (for my liking as i had a sub and enjoyed my music) it farted everywhere.

The extractors i didnt put on as i liked the oem and didnt want to accidentally break the 2x oxygen sensors removing them (costs $$$) unless i had to so i kept that in storage.

Out of the dream package i only ended up with the strut tower. Go figure
                        Rides:

Accord
                        92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                        96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                        88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                        95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                        91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
                          No pics but the most ricey thing i did was buy another guys persons accessories due to a mishap of his for dirt cheap prices (virtually is new 2 wks old) .

I have a 3rd Gen prelude and asked a wrecker if they have accessories for the car. He said he has stainless exhaust cat back. I asked somemore and thought id package it up to get a deal. He said they came from a car which was recently done up but the owner got into an accident (probably showing off and lost it). So i said im interested and asked to give them all to me .

Anyway the list was:

Stainless steel cat back exhaust (??)
                          Adjustable japanese Strut tower bar (JDM)
                          Slotted disk brakes (AUD)
                          Mandrel Bent Extractors (??) and
                          A Set of new lowered shocks (made in spain) with
                          New lowered springs (made in spain).

I put it all on and my parents who also borrowed the car hated the lowered car. I thought with my parents driving my car it could get ruined bottoming out (my dad didnt like to approach humps and driveways on an angle) and ruining my lip and splash guards underneath. So the shocks went.

I didnt want to put on the slotted discs as my stock ones are still good and thought id keep it for a rainy day.

The exhaust ended up noisy (for my liking as i had a sub and enjoyed my music) it farted everywhere.

The extractors i didnt put on as i liked the oem and didnt want to accidentally break the 2x oxygen sensors removing them (costs $$$) unless i had to so i kept that in storage.

Out of the dream package i only ended up with the strut tower. Go figure

By the way i got it all for like $450 bucks! Still have it but its ricy as.
                          Rides:

Accord
                          92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                          96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                          88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                          95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                          92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                          91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                          91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Working...
                          X