Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

everyone has a little ricer in them...lets see yours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was my first rice..del slow

and my 2nd but i didnt think it was very ricey at all i think the body kit looked good
    but she was stolen

H22 cb7:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=133482
    cb9:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=187076
    dd cb7:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203058

Comment

[QUOTE
      but she was stolen

[/QUOTE]

damn dude that sucks my boys 93 hatch just got stolen
      but here's my old rice and his lol
      mine:
      his:

both cars i have great memory's in tho
      Out of a job yet? Keep encouraging people to buy American. 500 of the biggest, most profitable American companies make more than half of their profits overseas! You Jackass!

Comment

I had a Kombat rear bumper once.

Only the rear bumper, too.

Comment

I dont have any digital pics of it, but way back in the day, I had a 98' neon r/t. Yup, with the stripes and all too. Enough said.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

I have a number of decals. The ain't nos or all those crazy company. The only one I have that I'm thinking of taking off is the cb7 on my front window. Lol

Under Ground Society

"SLUTS NEED LOVE TOO.....AND A LOT OF DICK!"

Comment

love the crx with the mugen spoiler. if u got a crx u better anti theft that crap. haha
              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

i got my ricer phase really early ill post some pics of my ricey old cars from when i played forza 1 when i was like 14. the riciest thing i got now i think might be my hood, check my sig, yes it is a giant japanese flag on the bottom side

They rise their wooden pints and they yoik and sing
                And they fight and dance 'till the morning

Dont forget my MRT for my 1992 Honda Accord LX

Originally posted by deevergote
                Everything in Japan is made with carbon fiber and used panties.

Comment

ive got a few decals on my car, but they arent ricey or anything. just the shocker, i<3oldskool, and TEIN(came with my S-Techs) however i do have a punisher sticker on my trunk lid.

none of us are as bad as this though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibG7N-CGa3U&feature=fvw

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

the rex kit was sick, well i wasnt feelin the back bumper
                    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by (S)low CB View Post
                      Thanks man wish id kept it now
                      yeah dude
                      that style is so sick.

vroom.

Comment

[/QUOTE]

both cars i have great memory's in tho[/QUOTE]
                        ok after fast and the furious, anyone driving an eclipse is considered a ricer unless its fully stock...sorry but too many sticker crazed ricers and why is it necesary to give your car a wild crazy paint to go with the already wild and crazy body kit? i think the colors is the the cherry ontop of the chocolate sundae. some please correct me if im wrong....or just give me a neon with a body kit ebay exhaust and hot pink stickers vrrrrommm

Originally posted by carCB7 View Post
                        yeah dude
                        that style is so sick.
                        lol dont know who to feel sorry for the owner or the car lol sorry to be a dick but why is it that about 90% of ppl who put on body kits never get the car painted? you see them at all the club meetings, shows, or just driving around local high school trying to pick up girls with a car that has a fiberglass body kit broken in 3 or 4 places, fully primed and outdated wheels? lol if ya dont know then its maybe just the ppl in connecticut. Ooo0o0o0o0o0o, have a pic i want u guys to see but i deleted off my phone, my brother has it on his phone too and its 2 am so when he wakes up ill have him send it to me and ill post it...its a great treat for you anti ricers

Originally posted by Uncle Willey
                        When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Maybe "ricey". maybe not...

My first CB.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                            Maybe "ricey". maybe not...

My first CB.
                            nah, just need to have the paint match but not ricey in my book, to me whats makes a car rice is not so much having a body kit but when u have a body kit with all kinds of stickers and some crazy neon green paint or bright ass colors. but yours is black so it doesnt stick out as much
                            Last edited by JaberCB7; 11-20-2009, 05:57 PM. Reason: >:)

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07 View Post

Normally I don't like wheels that style or that big, but if you dumped that car, it would be slick as hell. Definitely not a ricey exterior.
                              really like the car except the wheels. could be lowered more. but clean

Comment

Originally posted by reccakun08 View Post
                                really like the car except the wheels. could be lowered more. but clean
                                the wheels dont look that bad (not my style tho) i think alot of people such as myself hate this kinda style because everyone killed the black and chrome looks

Comment

Working...
                                X