Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 90 LX sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 90 LX sedan

Hey guys this are some pictures of my 90 LX sedan, I bought it like 3 months ago and it is my daily driver. I got as it is, so far I've only replaced the distributor cap and seal, rotor and both horns(horns were broken), plus I replaced the brake pads last week.

I have a lot of plans for this car, but the first things im gonna do as soon as I can are:
    • Replace the whole interior(seats are pretty beat up, both fronts and rear). Has anybody tried to put 84 Celica GT-S front seats in a cb?
    • Front and rear bumper 92-93 conversion(my cb bumpers are also crappy).

BTW sorry for the cell phone pictures, I couldn't find the battery charger for my camera.

Well that's it for now, tell me what you think, I'll post engine and sound system pictures as soon as I can.

Clean sedan! BTW, if you're going to get 92-93 bumpers you should get a 92-93 trunk lid as well!
    1990 Accord EX

Comment

nice daily driver, id get rid of the mat on the dash first, id also get a matching trunk lid to go with the bumper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
        Clean sedan! BTW, if you're going to get 92-93 bumpers you should get a 92-93 trunk lid as well!
        Originally posted by F22ricerX View Post
        nice daily driver, id get rid of the mat on the dash first, id also get a matching trunk lid to go with the bumper conversion
        Thanks guys, yeah i forgot to mention a trunk lid swap, but its gonna be done when I do the bumper conversion although I may keep the 90 headlights and corners, I kinda like them better than the 92-93 models.

Comment

car is nice and clean

Comment

wtf is that on da dash. looks like carpet.

welcome to the forums
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

welcome to the forums
              Lol, that would be a dash carpet? Yeah it's kinda old (feels more like a scotch brite) and does'nt have the accord lettering anymore, it's still there, I'll get rid of it one of this days. Thanks for the welcome!

Comment

get rid of the carpet on the dash and also get a drop

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post

welcome to the forums

yea that dash fit has to go and you do need to drop it asap and the taillights kill it go oem red and clear if you can but its a great start and i like it good luck with everything hope it works out

life is as good as you make it. So forget what people say and do what makes you happy

Comment

Working...
                  X