Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 Accord EX - Suspension/ITR wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpdJnky93 View Post
    The car looks good bro. Keep it up.
    Thanks. Did you paint your grille white? I like it alot and your headlights. Looks good.
    '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by f23accord View Post
      love them wheels bro
      Thanks man..I never knew how much wheels can make a difference on a car..and since these are lighter than stock wheels there is less rotational mass which is nice when throwing the car side to side
      '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by J-Tiki View Post
        I am glad to hear someone else on here has an old classic muscle car. I actually have a 1973 Dodge Challenger sitting in my garage that is waiting for some more work done to it. I still have the origional 340 with mild cam, bigger carb, full exhaust and the whole-nine yards. Ill post some pics as well when I get to my camera. The video below is a clip I have on youtube of the Challenger. Good luck with the maro and I want to see some pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygOA8dbWqAg
        damn...i had a set of edelbrock aluminum heads (victor jrs) for mopars. brand new in the box. gave them away for $600. UPS delivered to wrong address and i kept them (the neighbor who ordered them is a prick). i'll try and get some pictures up soon.

Comment

I am glad to hear someone else on here has an old classic muscle car. I actually have a 1973 Dodge Challenger sitting in my garage that is waiting for some more work done to it. I still have the origional 340 with mild cam, bigger carb, full exhaust and the whole-nine yards. Ill post some pics as well when I get to my camera. The video below is a clip I have on youtube of the Challenger. Good luck with the maro and I want to see some pics.

this was taken a while back i'll try and upload the newer pictures... including the build in the "other automotive" area. really off topic in this thread.
          Last edited by trueCB7; 10-14-2009, 12:49 PM.

Comment

black with a chrome lip will look hot. I want to see some pics when you put them on. By the way..what % tent do you have?
            Not sure! Lol I just know it's the legal limit! And the wheels/drop are coming beginning next year...my engine is messed up so I'm in the process of getting another one, I'm also doing the 92-93 convertion!
            1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by trueCB7 View Post

this was taken a while back i'll try and upload the newer pictures... including the build in the "other automotive" area. really off topic in this thread.
              Nice Camaro. Second Gen Camaro's are still pretty sweet. Its a long process to get the car to where you want, but eventually it will get there. I need some small block heads really bad for my Challenger..it got 72' low compression heads on it still. Victor Jr's are nice and go well with the Victor intake manifold. I know its off-topic, but I like all cars that holds a certain unique value. Keep up the good work! Ill get some pictures of mine when I get to my other computer.
              '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                Not sure! Lol I just know it's the legal limit! And the wheels/drop are coming beginning next year...my engine is messed up so I'm in the process of getting another one, I'm also doing the 92-93 convertion!
                Hey I'll sell you my F22a6 and 5-speed manual so I can get an H22a...The car looks good and the black wheels will be sick. Good luck with the conversion and I want to see some pictures
                '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Just wanted to give an update on the CB. I'm very close to ordering the H (just waiting on my next paycheck) and other special goodies!

My plans include:
                  H-swap
                  full I/H/E
                  New TASauto upper control arms/poly bushings
                  Clutch/8lb flywheel
                  Progress rear sway
                  SS lines
                  Battery relocation to the trunk

Hopefully, this can be done before Christmas time. It just depends on what I can do with time off work.
                  '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

This was down at Wrightsville Beach, NC after the beer festival.
                    '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

The coloring is off in this pic. The black on the car looks grey, but its the lighting outside and my camera. This was when my suspension wasn't fully slammed (had to still get around the mountains of NC).
                      '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Here is an interior shot. I have since pulled the center console and added my DIY short throw shifter (with JDM spoon knob).

'92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Gauges
                          '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

were do you find thoes itrs and how much do they run ???

Comment

white on white looks clean!!!
                              Checkout my MR: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=165984

Comment

nice.....can't wait to tune my suspension...right no no money no time!!!!
                                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                                X