Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

92 Accord EX - Suspension/ITR wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92 Accord EX - Suspension/ITR wheels

Hello all:

Below are some recent pictures of the CB. I just recently put on Tein basic coilovers, a set of ITR wheels and new Nitto NT450 205/55/15 tires. All I can say is wow compared to stock suspension. I live in the mountains of NC and this is well worth my time and money. I can ROLL some corners now. I have owned my Accord since 2004 and has carried me through high school all the way to grad school. Here are some pictures. Mods include a bone stock F22a6 with an intake and now suspension/tires. Hopefully one day here in the near future an H22a will be screaming under the hood. Let me know what you think.
    Attached Files
    '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

looks great, now dump the coils!

nc has some beautiful mountain runs, ive hit a few with my car and had a blast!
    keep up the good work man

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

bro that looks really good the white on white is perfect it makes me wanna get a white cb

CALI LIFE STYLE
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Looks good!

Are those zipties around the Teins?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
          looks great, now dump the coils!

nc has some beautiful mountain runs, ive hit a few with my car and had a blast!
          keep up the good work man
          Thanks man. I would love to slam my car even lower, but living here in the mtns can be sketchy at times. The roads can be uneven and some places you just need clearance. If this was my weekend car I would definatly slam it more. Send me a pm if you ever make some runs down to NC i would love to meet up. I'm actually going to tail of the dragon this weekend.
          '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
            bro that looks really good the white on white is perfect it makes me wanna get a white cb
            Thanks man..a white car only left me with one wheel choice option..the itr's and they only weigh 12.5lbs a pop.
            '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

nice

looks realy cooo bro nice suspencion

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                Looks good!

Are those zipties around the Teins?
                Thanks. yeah those are zip ties. I broke the brake line bracket off the old shocks when trying to put it on the Teins..I was a little bummed out, but the zip ties hold the brake line to where there is no stress on it...little redneck engineering
                '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Thanks. I would recommend a nice coilover set over the spring and shock combo because of nice ride quality, adjustability and better performance..but whatever you choose on the CB is going to handle very nicely...just be sure to have a nice set of tires on too.
                  '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

We are almost twins. Looks real good.

White on white is
                    Originally posted by chessboxer
                    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

isn't amazing what a quality suspension can do...i recently went with the Tein SS full coilovers and fell in love.

oh and the itr's are working out great for you. where'd you get them from?

Comment

mine is 3 1/2 in in the front and 3 1/4 in the back. not bad rides good too.

my new turbo build

Comment

Nice...
                          Same setup and same rims as me but different tires size.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                            We are almost twins. Looks real good.

White on white is
                            I know we are almost twins. I saw your ride and it was very similar to what I wanted. Great minds think alike.
                            '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                              isn't amazing what a quality suspension can do...i recently went with the Tein SS full coilovers and fell in love.

oh and the itr's are working out great for you. where'd you get them from?
                              I really cant complain with Tein's products. I have been real happy with my suspension. I got my wheels off ebay. I tried several times to win the bids on other itr rims, but never was successful. I finally won a bid and waited a while until I got suspension to throw them on. I just like how light the rims are..less rotational mass!
                              '92 CB7 H22a M2B4

Comment

Working...
                              X