Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Bronze/ Gold Sawblades wudya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronze/ Gold Sawblades wudya think?

what do you guys think?

And a little update on my grill i added the gutter guard to it. used to be just black.
    ** BUY MY STUFF **

They look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandoncb7 View Post
      They look good.
      thanks
      ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

good lookin! now fix that fender!

Comment

Not bad.
          My ride History:
          Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
          Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
          Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
          -----------------------------------
          1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby
            good lookin! now fix that fender!
            X2......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

hey look my old corner lights

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

looks nice. i want to do that to mine what paint did u use?

Comment

I know what that fender problem is from... it caused by a bent door hinge, you'll have to either replace the hinge and/or door before throwing a new fender on. As for your new rims
                  PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Looks good with the red

Member's Ride Thread

Originally posted by mercyboy
                    I'd rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                      I know what that fender problem is from... it caused by a bent door hinge, you'll have to either replace the hinge and/or door before throwing a new fender on. As for your new rims
                      actually its from me hitting it lol
                      ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Then I guess you get off lucky, on my rx7, I kicked the door while it was open after trying to get the dam thing to start for like an hour, and I bent a hinge, when I closed the door and reopened it, the door pressed folded that part of the fender in. The aftermath with my rx7 caused me to have to get a baby blue fender and a silver door on a black car. Shortly there-after the car got totalled after someone pulled out in front of me at an intersection while I had the right of way, and I t-boned them. Thats what got me into the cb7.

At least all you need a new fender... hopefully you'll find one the same color so your car doesn't look like this (minus the accident damage):
                        PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

looks good

Comment

Originally posted by cb7trancebeast View Post
                            looks nice. i want to do that to mine what paint did u use?
                            well i went to advance auto parts looking for bronze wheel paint in duplicolor and they didnt have it so i got the gold engine enamel (2 cans) and a can of the duplicolor wheel clear coat.
                            ** BUY MY STUFF **

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                              Then I guess you get off lucky, on my rx7, I kicked the door while it was open after trying to get the dam thing to start for like an hour, and I bent a hinge, when I closed the door and reopened it, the door pressed folded that part of the fender in. The aftermath with my rx7 caused me to have to get a baby blue fender and a silver door on a black car. Shortly there-after the car got totalled after someone pulled out in front of me at an intersection while I had the right of way, and I t-boned them. Thats what got me into the cb7.

At least all you need a new fender... hopefully you'll find one the same color so your car doesn't look like this (minus the accident damage):
                              rims look nice esp with the red.

please tell me thats not a sprinter ....
                              frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Working...
                              X