Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Ka8 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ka8 Coupe

Well i registered to this site when i a CB7 sedan, and had plans on cleaning the car and tastefully modifying the car. but i had a change of heart one day i scrumbling through some old pictures and found a picture back from 1995 and it was a picture of my dad's 1995 Acura Legend LS 6speed Coupe with me @ 5yrs old and my dad in his 20s standing beside the car when he first bought it ..and i instantly fell in love with the car all over again , so i put the 92 CB7 sedan on craigslist sold it and started my hunt for a 91-95 Legend coupe, i had no luck for about 11 months because i was picky and wanted a Granada Black 94 Legend LS 6spd coupe, i lowered my standards a little and i found her in the rarest color

here's my Charcoal granite metallic 1991 Acura Legend Coupe 4spd. and i'm the second owner.

pics when i first bought it in November 2008 (my dad in the pics most of the time) it had 159,728 miles and it was dirty and ran very rough , bad tires ect ect.

Nice Legend

I too have been on the look out for a 94-95 LS 6-speed but as you mention theyre hard to come by. Specially now in combo of a 6 speed/LS in decent condition can run from $5,000 on up.

Do you have any plans for it?

'90 Accord EX

Comment

....on down the road , i removed the tint and left the back window for professional removal (because of defrost lines) and here is how she looks now.

currently at 175,900 miles (on the Legend owners forums high mileage is a big deal )

she is in the works of becoming something amazing i guarantee that. comments please thanks

thanks for reading & looking.

Comment

so sick man, ive always had a thing for legends. lets see some shots of the bay...
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141861

Comment

i like the KA8's they're like the bigger sister to the CB7.

more luxurious and a bit more grunt (power)

V6 + 6 Speed = Sex.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by 1990AccordEX View Post
            Nice Legend

I too have been on the look out for a 94-95 LS 6-speed but as you mention theyre hard to come by. Specially now in combo of a 6 speed/LS in decent condition can run from $5,000 on up.

Do you have any plans for it?
            yessir they are very hard to come by, now ka7's (sedan legends) are very easy to find there are few for sale around Austin, texas. back on the Legend forum there are a couple Legend coupes for sale and yes a good condition will run 5K or more ive seen one that had 60,000 miles that was 13,000.

yes i have plans and top plans for this car. here are a couple

E46 M3 Spoiler

Type II engine

Type II transmission [possible 6speed swap]

Stromung Exhaust + B-pipe

NSX steering wheel

OEM Foglights

OEM JDM one piece headlights

New leather [Driver and Passenger seats]

Eibach lowering springs [1.1" front 1.0" back]

04-05 OEM Acura TL Wheels wrapped with Yokohama S.Drive tires [235/45R17]

Brembo Sport Drilled Rotors [Front & Rear]

Satisfied GranSport 6 brake pads [Front & Rear]

i'm going to have the car repainted the same color [NH-531M] CGM

sr5guy chip or Telion chip [can't decide]

and that above is a very very condensed version of my plans..i have a long way to go, but im patient

Comment

Nice clean ride. Good luck with it

Comment

OMG I love that color!
                wat?

Comment

my dad's friend has two sedan legends and one day we was over there and i was checking it out.

and one of the legends had blackhoused JDM one pieces. i was like wtf?!

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                  1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                  2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by CB7TN92 View Post
                    so sick man, ive always had a thing for legends. lets see some shots of the bay...
                    i will take engine bay shots tomorrow morning (my camera is charging at the moment)

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                    i like the KA8's they're like the bigger sister to the CB7.

more luxurious and a bit more grunt (power)

V6 + 6 Speed = Sex.
                    yeah man i recongnized that , i was observing lummieCB7's drop dead gorgeous coupe and i saw soo much Legend coupe resemblance.

the only downside to the Legend is the weight of the car, with me & my brother in the car it weights just over 3800lbs .

a 6speed swap is in the future for my Legend.

Comment

You have some really good plans for it..

My goal is to find a mint KA7 GS 6-speed Black/Black
                      But that not going to happen.

'90 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                        my dad's friend has two sedan legends and one day we was over there and i was checking it out.

and one of the legends had blackhoused JDM one pieces. i was like wtf?!
                        haha yeah a few members over at the Legend forum have black housed JDM one pieces and they are sexy...out of all my plans the JDM one pieces will be first.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                          OMG I love that color!
                          thank you, it's Acura's best color IMO

Comment

Originally posted by JDM lover View Post
                            thank you, it's Acura's best color IMO
                            My cb is the same color >.>
                            wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                              My cb is the same color >.>
                              o yeah, i think i saw your car when i was looking through the members ride section

Comment

Working...
                              X