Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 Dx =/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 Dx =/

Hello everyone i recently join.. So new to all this Honda Scene... Never had a honda... First one, My last few cars have been Dodge and Vw.

Heres what my project looks like =/ i didnt have the luck of finding a running Lx so i had to settle for this Dx. Just let me know what you guys think i should start off by doing... In my mind im geting rid of the mirriors geting originals and im geting rid of the turn signals for originals till i get the one peace black houseing lights... So if you know anyone interested in those items let me know.. Ill str8 up trade for stock parts...

Here are the pics....

And this is what i had before..

Last edited by 90F22A; 08-06-2009, 07:47 PM.

cleaan car dude

Comment

Pretty nice CB there!... Def a project but I like the blue!
      HondAccordMan-1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan

Click for MRT thread

Comment

The Vw? yea =/ i miss it.. But i know my CB could whoop its ass if done right.. But still miss it lol The feeling of boost is like nothing else... :::sighs:::

Got the accord for 400 bucks so cant complain.. Just gotta figure out why it shuts off while i drive and come to a stop.

I was actually thinking about painting it the same color as my old Vw. Its called Reflex Silver, all my cars have always been Silver. Plus itll look better with black intirior which i plan on doing soon...
        Last edited by 90F22A; 08-06-2009, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 90F22A View Post
          The Vw? yea =/ i miss it.. But i know my CB could whoop its ass if done right.. But still miss it lol The feeling of boost is like nothing else... :::sighs:::

Got the accord for 400 bucks so cant complain.. Just gotta figure out why it shuts off while i drive and come to a stop.

I was actually thinking about painting it the same color as my old Vw. Its called Reflex Silver, all my cars have always been Silver. Plus itll look better with black intirior which i plan on doing soon...
          Unless you plan on painting the interior your going to need to upgrade to power windows and locks.

Comment

welcome to the site! looks like you've got quite a project on your hands!

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            Unless you plan on painting the interior your going to need to upgrade to power windows and locks.
            not necessarily. for a straight up swap of interior parts, yes. however, you could always add the holes for window cranks and swap the door inserts for DX parts.
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

Nothing really wrong with painting the interior. Its just less durable than OEM black parts, which are really hard to find BTW.

OP, get your 30 posts and then you can buy and sell parts on here. But lucky you there are alot of members in your area.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

What are you guys talking about? i have no power options... lol I was thinking on just geting the front doors off an Lx with the power windows and locks and leaving the back as power mano lol... ive been looking around but no luck on anyone doing that tho... SO not sure if ima need the whole harness with fuse block and so on so forth...

Thanks accrdwgnguy... I havent seen many members from miami yet tho... Where do they hang out ? lol is there a miami thread ?

Comment

Originally posted by 90F22A View Post
                  What are you guys talking about? i have no power options... lol I was thinking on just geting the front doors off an Lx with the power windows and locks and leaving the back as power mano lol... ive been looking around but no luck on anyone doing that tho... SO not sure if ima need the whole harness with fuse block and so on so forth...

Thanks accrdwgnguy... I havent seen many members from miami yet tho... Where do they hang out ? lol is there a miami thread ?
                  yeah, you're going to need a bunch of harnesses and of course, the motors/regulators. then you're going to have to run the wiring, and add fuses in your fuse box. if you look at your fusebox, the power windows and locks are labeled, but the fuses are missing because you've got manual everything.

it's a lot of work, and to be honest i can't think off the top of my head ever seeing anyone here complete this installation.
                  My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

damn... maybe ill just keep it running till i can get an Lx shell somehow.. I probably spend the same amount of money in parts as buying a shell.. Doors, harness ehh... I gotta see... I really dont care much for the back its just the front. If i see itll be cheaper then buying a shell and its not all that hard ill do the work and a how to lol... Im sure there are or will be some other Dx owners out there interested in that lil project.. the only advantage i see with having a Dx is that i dont have as many vacums cause of the cruise control...

So does anyone know where are all the miami ppl posting up at? i did a search for miami but got everying except what i was looking for...

Comment

You can't beat a rust free for $400..
                      Take a look in the regional section.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                        You can't beat a rust free for $400..
                        Take a look in the regional section.
                        Ive seen your pics.. Car is nice... =) it does have one small rust spot tho.. Nothing major... its in the trunk...

Comment

Get in contact with this guy: JARHEAD293

Once you do..you pretty much meet some good people down there. It's all about networking buddy.

Welcome to cb7tuner
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Not too bad. Rust free and it looks pretty straight. A little TLC and itll be quite the lil grocery getter.

I love the Laurel Blue. Id say OEM mirrors, new lights, a drop and maybe some different wheels and itll look like a completely different car.

Oh, and, more pics of the VW...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

lookin clean bro! keep it up, it takes time and money to make you ride a kick ass thing, but with this site, your in good hands bro! W"elcome Abord CB7tuner please enjoy your ride".

Comment

Working...
                              X