Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Just Became a CB7 Owner !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Became a CB7 Owner !!

Hey there all. I can finally say that im a Cb7 owner well heres some pics of my new baby . I just picked her up yesterday for 1600 off of craigslist and its in pretty good shape.

i would show some pics of the interior , but this sedan is a pig with lipstick on ..........for now . give me some time and it should be B-E-A-Utiful !!
    Last edited by Gummiegorilla; 07-28-2009, 12:52 AM.

real clean, nice find

Comment

Welcome.....Clean ride you got there!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Its a really good start. Good clean CB you got there.

Comment

got a good start there! now what are your plans for it? lol
          Dave Estes (owner of) DB Customs & Automotive Repair

http://www.automotivecustomworld.com
          Just check it out!!

free people search http://www.dbcustoms.ws

Comment

Originally posted by DBCustoms View Post
            got a good start there! now what are your plans for it? lol
            well i think that i shoud start with some basics. some of the auto door locks are broken , the odometer is broken , and the interior needs a complete facelift. right now now its painted a really crappy black , it used to be green you can tell from the door jams and engine bay, i think that im gonna get it repainted to the original green that it was all the motor mounts are jacked , the timing belt needs replacing , and the a/c doesnt work. lol i think that i have my work cut out for me for a little bit but after all that is said and done , im gonna go the turbo route and swap the head with a h22 head (heard f22a and h22 head are great for boost cuase of the low comp) , i gotta a bit of reearch to do still , but this site seems pretty friendly and cool . ill post pics when ever i get somethin done worth posting

Comment

Looking good! Is it stick or auto? Keep us updated!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Sweet rear window decal It looks clean, any interior shots?

Comment

Originally posted by coletrain View Post
                  Sweet rear window decal It looks clean, any interior shots?
                  lol yeah the decal is what sold me hehe

Comment

Yea at least you already have tints

Comment

Working...
                    X