Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Got my first car ( 92 ex sedan )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my first car ( 92 ex sedan )

Well guys today i checked out a 1992 accord ex sedan ( manual ) in rosewood brown metallic. Well despite the other sedan and coupe i was thinking about i bought this one. It has a new clutch, brakes, muffler ( in box ) and other misc stuff. Its going to need the muffler installed a CV joint ( driver side ) the tires arent the best and the power locks dont work ( possible thread if i cant figure it out). Final price was $1550. A few questions for you guys though. When you turn the heat/AC on the floor only does air still come out the left and right side vents ( not the middle ones ) It does in mine and my brothers coupe. Also random question: the passenger window is slow as hell going up does anyone know how to make this quicker or do i need a new motor for it? Ill have pictures tomarrow its a little late but i was kind of happy so i made a thread

hi. Your vents sound fine. Your window probably needs a new motor. Glad you decided on a CB7 for your first car.

Comment

Welcome! yeah the vents they do that.

but with the window you should probably just lube up the tracks and it should slide much better.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
      1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
      2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Sorry its taking so long to put up pictures i tore out the interior to clean it it was mighty dirty. Im waiting to get some soap and clean it then ill post up the pictures. I tested out the passenger window today. It dosent have enough power within itself to go down on its own. The only window that does work right is the driver window the rest of the windows dont make it all the way up. Do you think it would be difficuilt to take off the door and clean the inside of it? Ill post some before and after of the interior tomarrow too.

Comment

I finally took some pictures.

This is the interior durring the stripping processe ( cleaned everything )
          Also the picture with no carpet in it is when i cleaned under the rear seats but didnt clean the floor area yet. Yes all of that shit was under my back seats.

Comment

awesome car
            its so clean

Comment

Looking good man! I've always liked rosewood brown! I have the same wheels on my '90 sedan!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Such a clean car. Make sure you treat her right.

Comment

take care of that! Its hard to find one like that!

Comment

Is my car really in that good of condition?

Comment

Working...
                    X