Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How Many Project Cars Do You Have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Project Cars Do You Have?

I myself have 3. Which, when it comes to time and money, is 2 too many.

The first is the CB. Its my daily driver but I still cant seem to leave it alone.

Theres more pics here so I wont repost them all here.

The second one is my '98 hatch which I picked up for $400 almost 3 yrs ago but didnt do one thing to it til 2 yrs ago. Heres what it looked like day 1.

A year later . . .

And as it sits in my garage right now . . .

The mod list on this car is about a mile long but a few things include a Y8 head swap, auto to manual swap w/EX trans, full wire and brake line tuck, new black carpet, power leather accord seats. . . My fender roller just arrived so I can do that now and put my coilovers on and tuck those tires.

And last but certainly not least, is the girlfriends car. A 2003 WRX sedan. She just got it less than a year ago and we already installed a full system w/ 7" touch screen CD/DVD player, All new Pioneer door speakers and 2 Kicker Comp 12's. Its got an ARC intake and HKS BOV. The cat-less up pipe and 3' turbo back exhaust are on the way along with some H.I.D.s and the Zero Sport grill. Oh, and I just got her some new shoes last weekend. Some 18x8 +35 A.Z.A. rims.

Well, thats my collection. What do you think? How many cars are you playin with at one time?

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Define project

If by that we mean...cars we plan bring back to OEM or better...then I have 3...4 really but my wife has a firm grasp on that 6th gen accord.

97?8 sentra (not running right)
    93 accord (dd...lotta old shit to replace)
    84 celica supra (hot rod build...not running right)

...while she isn't looking an 00 accord (enhance only...she's still new at 110k!)

pics in sig links
    Last edited by bcjammerx; 07-19-2009, 11:12 AM.
    ____

Comment

I consider a project car something you're constantly upgrading/modifying or restoring. Thats a pretty badass old supra you got.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

I have three as well, but Susie is my only import.

Susie is a 1990 Honda Accord, Original paint is still on the car, which is Seattle Silver. I have been collecting parts for her since day one and no my house has become somewhat crowded with the parts for all three cars taking up space. My plans to evenutally have a H swapped in, find some good JDM parts. ( bumpers, and lights) and then I would love to find some stock looking rims, so I can have that sleeper look. I intend on having Susie repainted the same color,as I do like it because it hides dirt well.

my second project and it's techincally my first car is: a 1965 Ford Falcon two door post (not a Futura or Sprint) I have a 302 on a stand in the garage, and I have all of the parts for the restoration, but I dont have th money for the body work ( needs a new quarter). I intend on having Caroline painted the original White with blue Interior.

Last but not least, we have a 1965 Ford Falcon Sedan Deilvery, it has a 302, runs quite well, but it's in primer, and when I get the funds, that will be the ulimate cruiser and parts hauler.

Believe it or not, I am looking for a 1967 Chevy C-10 Shortbox.

Comment

nice. i like those old falcons. got any pics? my friend in michigan used to have an old short bed chevy truck. cant remamber what year tho. it was a late 60s early 70s, i kno that. super clean truck.

Comment

Ive got 2 Projects

1. My CB9
            -Blackhoused Projectors
            -Grill
            -Megan Header
            -Magnaflow Cat
            -EBay CatBack

2. My FC3S
            -17" Falken Rims
            -17" Falken Tires
            -Custom CAI
            -Nology Spark Plug Wires
            -JIC Magic Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Bar
            -PowerSlot Brake Rotors
            -GT Steering Wheel
            -Bonez Strait Pipe (No Cats)
            -Greddy Dual Exhaust
            -M-1 Front Bumper
            -GP-1 Sideskirts and Rear

Click For Full Details->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=177213
            Chozen Few Customz _CT_

Comment

Nice lady-friend.

EK hatches

My only DD is my only project

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Moar Pics Of Girl!
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

wat?

Comment

Well I had 2, and I just acquired a 3rd vehicle which is my towing/work/play truck. I have threads for all 3 here on the site.
                    1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Well, MY cars always seem to be projects. Right now it's just two.

A 00 Durango which is not worth posting pics of

And my 96 teggy with only 73k original miles and less than 1k miles on the brand new motor build:

from this:

to this:

you can read the teggy build thread here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=131737

As for other cars....

My friends have cars that I help with all the time. It's almost like they don't feel comfortable modding them unless I'm there to help them along which is cool I guess.

a 98 VW GTi owned by John

an 07 Focus owned by Brice

an 08 STi owned by Casey

There's others but those are the main ones I regularly work on for nothing more than beer and dinner

My Accord History:
                      91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

Had a 91 accord sedan had to sell, started a civic 98 hatch with SI-R bumpers but got rid of that, now just a 95 integra GSR.

this is my engine bay, droppin the motor in soon.

Comment

ooooo...my uncle will be giving me his 64 falcon wagon soon...
                          ____

Comment

Just acquired my dads 86 nissan hardbody, thinking bout baggin in but really unsure and then there is bertha ma which is under construction at the time and in the mist of getting a pontiac g8 gt. been kinda stuck on them for a while.

Comment

I have way too many projects. Thank god most are complete..
                              91 Miata: way too much to list..
                              from this:

to this:

to this:

93 Miata:
                              from this:

to this:

My accord project:

this will be getting:
                              rust fix, redo interior, wheels, lip,black headlights, fogs, etc etc..
                              ill post updates when they come!

Comment

Working...
                              X