Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my start to finish 93 EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my start to finish 93 EX

some of you im sure have seen maybe seen my car when i first started on here..
    well i tried to keep to myself and not be a whore on this site..

well now i am rebuilding my motor.. and doing a bunch of other stuff in the process.. this is going to be my thread of each stage and step as i can take pictures..

i am going to post pictures of my current stage in the process tomra.. its gettin to dark for good pictures.. so i know i know this thread is worthless without pics

plans..
    1. wire my stereo system
    2. rebuild my a6
    3. lower car
    4. take care of the cancer :/
    (5.) (wishful of a wire tuck but prolly not cause i dont wanna mess it up)

OLD PICTURE OF WHEN FIRST GOT CAR

(RESERVED FOR PICTURES TOMRA)
    Last edited by buckysaccord93; 07-15-2009, 08:11 PM.
    You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

just bought these for 60 dollars with the tires having 85% tread and there not bent or scratched

and newly painted both for 100 dollars (included media blasting and high temp 4 layer paint 2 layer clear).. the valve cover looks smudged up but its because i brought it out of my room which is like 50 degrees to the hallway which is like 70 lol plus i may have touched it lol

You don't have to like what he did, but I would hope that you can appreciate the time, money and love that went in to the build. If you can't, you're not really an enthusiast, just another dumb kid with a car.-visualpoet
    Money and Knowledge are never in the same sentence, because people with Money think they know it all, but people with knowledge, know better.-ragingasian

Comment

i pick up the motor and head which was acid bathed honed and a valve job done will have picks upon coming home from the pick up

Comment

nice cb bro..drop it mayne

Comment

yeh im gonna do that after the motor is done

Comment

Originally posted by buckysaccord93 View Post
            well i tried to keep to myself and not be a whore on this site..

There's nothing wrong with that, there are several whores on here. Including me.

** supa slow edit**

You paid 100 beans to get a VC and Intake Pipin painted?

I could've done that for 3 ez payments of $ 3.95
            Last edited by F20A CB7; 08-01-2009, 01:33 AM.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

$60 for those rims and tires!! Damn!!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                $60 for those rims and tires!! Damn!!
                x2

Comment

$60 for these? That's a steal! I got my 92-93 alloys for $100 w/o tires!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post

$60 for these? That's a steal! I got my 92-93 alloys for $100 w/o tires!

I paid $60 for my 94-95 accord rims with tires but one tire was bad so I got a bad deal

like the paint job on the valve and intake

Links to my rides :
                    1992 Accord EX*
                    1990 Accord EX
                    1991 Accord SE (4th)
                    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                    1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
                      I paid $60 for my 94-95 accord rims with tires but one tire was bad so I got a bad deal
                      Not really, just the wheels are worth the $60! Any pics?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

thanks for the comments guys.. i got the block and head back today.. once i find my camera again ill take some pics of them

Comment

Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
                          Not really, just the wheels are worth the $60! Any pics?

lol....there worth alot more to some

Pic's are on my sig for the 92 SE-EX

Links to my rides :
                          1992 Accord EX*
                          1990 Accord EX
                          1991 Accord SE (4th)
                          1991 Accord SE (3rd)
                          1991 Accord SE (2ND)
                          1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
                            lol....there worth alot more to some

Pic's are on my sig for the 92 SE-EX
                            Bumps for pics. Hope your gettin a decent cam for the head
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

well my camera is shot so until i borrow one from a friend or buy a new one ill jsut list the updates..

the motor is almost completly assembled odds and ends to attach and the head needs put on..

ooh yeh BTW i should start with.. the head and block are back from the shop

the shop did a beautiful job cross hatch in the cylinders.. valve job was done amazingly..

one of the tires didnt hold air but lucky for me i had just replace a tire on my old rims 2 weeks before my head gasket in my replacement motor went out

started the body work on the rust.. i just got the spray can matching paint to cover the repairs.. i can live with the color difference in the small patches it will be vs having that god awful rust :/

i think thats just about all i have for an update at this moment..

im very sad i couldnt post pictures cause this is my learning expierence im doing all the work and everything by myself.. because as everyone on here knows.. theres nothing more satisfying than when you do your own work because you truel get the sense of enjoyment out of it

Comment

Working...
                              X