Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

98-02 Accord 8 Spokes On CB7!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn dude those 6 spokes are badass too. they look great on the cb7. im guna go for a little more of a drop, but it wont be soon. gotta save up some cash first. im goin koni yellows ive already decided...just gotta get the money to back that decision
    I LOVE My CB7

Comment

They look good! I would say get the center caps and keep them the same color! You got a steal on those man! I was going to get a set of those but the girl was selling them for $350+.
      1990 Accord EX

Comment

yeah i like em, would rather have gotten the 6 or 7 spokes like stated above, i like those better cuz they're polished, but i tried to get a set, and couldnt find them ANYWHERE! a customer came in to discount with a 2001 accord, and bought all new (ugly ass) wheels and cheap tires, and didnt want they're old stock wheels. i told my manager, I WANT THOSE!!! we worked a deal, i traded in 2 of my old tires (195/70/14's) and got 40 bux off the total price of 100. slapped down 60 and BAM! had em on rollin home friday night. im satisfied for now but i gotta paint em!!! thinkin all black but IDK....the center caps are missing the paint to so i gotta paint em as well!!!
        I LOVE My CB7

Comment

i <3 those rims ive seen them alot around here and want a set sooo bad
          to achieve a Fuck, you must first give a Fuck
          Follow me on twitter @tru_whitetrash

Comment

find a set of 6 or 7 spokes and ill trade you straight up!!! lol im not a fan of painted i like polished better but these do look better than 14" steelies!!!
            I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 1991f22a1 View Post
              these do look better than 14" steelies!!!
              I agree! They wouldn't look bad in black...going gloss or flat black?
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

if they were done up right, itd be powdercoat. i dont want shine or "gloss" but not completely flat. semi gloss would be good. but idk if powdercoat has gloss?
                I LOVE My CB7

Comment

if they were done up right, itd be powdercoat. i dont want shine or "gloss" but not completely flat. semi gloss would be good. but idk if powdercoat has gloss?
                  I'm not sure either but they would look good either way! I plan on powdercoating my 92-93 EX alloys! Keep us updated on that!
                  1990 Accord EX

Comment

oh man if i get the money to do that, id actually rather get my exhaust haha. so many things to do so little money but its on the to-do list deff!
                    I LOVE My CB7

Comment

oh man if i get the money to do that, id actually rather get my exhaust haha. so many things to do so little money but its on the to-do list deff!
                      I hear you man! I would do the exhaust too...they're not in bad shape. What's wrong with the exhaust?
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

i would go all black with the lip painted the same color as the car

Comment

also a 2in drop and some 205 55 15

Comment

the only thing wrong with the exhaust is that its stock! lol the wheels have some paint chippin off them but they dont look too bad...i want to get the full exhaust done before i focus on refinishing the wheels. but right now im about to replace a motor mount and shift knob, seeing as the mount on the drivers side has shifted forward almost an inch. and the shift knob is some generic one that dont fit right on my prelude shifter that i just put in.

and i think thats a good idea to paint them all black with the lip seattle silver...only problem is eventually when im done with engine and performance the whole cars guna be painted black. although it still wont look bad, even with the car black.
                            I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Working...
                            X