Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Disrespectful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disrespectful

I just found this video on youtube while looking at accords and it sickens me. Some people just don't respect their cars. I have many friends that would have loved to have that car, and I want some of those parts for my own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqQ-tGt9X7Q&NR=1

Discuss.

i wish that cb7's front tires would of gotten traction and broke both of those guy's legs =]

maybe there were putting an h22 in there lol

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

aaaassssss hhhhooooooolllllllllllleeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

Comment

Anyone remember the video a member posted on here (few years ago) of him trying to blow his F22 with no oil and coolant before swapping in an H? Thing went like 15 minutes tacked out and still held up..
        Originally posted by chessboxer
        We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
        Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
          Anyone remember the video a member posted on here (few years ago) of him trying to blow his F22 with no oil and coolant before swapping in an H? Thing went like 15 minutes tacked out and still held up..
          i remember that. it's probably somewhere on youtube

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Fu*ken dumbas*es. Swap or not, its a straight out waste of a good engine. If in fact he was gonna do a swap, he could of sold the engine and made some $$.
            "PREPARE for the WORSE, Hope for the BEST" B.T.N.H.

Comment

Perfect Waste of a good motor and car...just tearing that thing up. I have one that my boys fucked up while i was gone and it saddening to see....
              The CB7 Collector.
              Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

CPMIKE, myself, and Dr.Cipher beat the hit out of a 4th gen lude with baseball bats and pipes. Theres still video somewhere.
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Well no need to get mad about this, it's not your car. Maybe they're are swaping the motor or something? Maybe it's a junked car they don't care about...the only reason you don't like this is because it's a CB7.

If I had a trashed car I'd love to see how long it'll take before the engine blows, lol.

Comment

***s.....what a waste

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

what the fuck is wrong with people?!?!?!?! that motherf**ker deserves to walk for the rest of his life.... shit like that is just stupid and really pisses me off....
                      I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Theres a special place in hell reserved for those mofos
                        -Will

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87 View Post
                          Well no need to get mad about this, it's not your car. Maybe they're are swaping the motor or something? Maybe it's a junked car they don't care about...the only reason you don't like this is because it's a CB7.

If I had a trashed car I'd love to see how long it'll take before the engine blows, lol.
                          Then how do you explain what theyre doing here...

Same person..."cmry".

What a waste.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                            Then how do you explain what theyre doing here...

Same person..."cmry".

What a waste.
                            idiotic....i can do a 3sec burnout...then i feel like a moron, keep saying sorry to my cb...will never do it again.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

well that sucks, more parts for me

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                              -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Working...
                              X