Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My 93 Lx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RUBIO123RD View Post
    nice cb7 what did u use to paint the doors and the carpet on it my boy tells me they sell stuff for it but i have yet to find it good work though
    thanks for the compliment....i used dupli color vinyl and fabric paint then i sprayed an automotive clearcoat on top....looks great...and it doesnt chip or fade....if u want deatailed instructions on how i did it..just let me know

My 93

Comment

looks nice. Your tails came out great, mine are a little darker than I wanted them to be. I have a 93 LX coupe. Keep up the good work!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jgeck90 View Post
        Man this inspires me to do something similar to my car. I am thinking of going with a sparkling blue with blacked out tail lights and turn signals and black rims. Good job man. If you don't mind me asking how much did it cost you to get that paint job?
        I like that idea...the blackd out lights n rims is badass...i love it....i work at a bodyshop so i had the connections...i just bought the paint,reducer,clear and i gave the painter 200 bucks and i was set.....did the body work and prepping myself....that color change would have cost at my body shop at least 3 grand...i got it for less than 700$

My 93

Comment

Originally posted by jhoff_cb7 View Post
          wow, this is the cleanest new cb ive seen in awhile, keep it up
          agree... super nice man keep it going

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
            i LOVE your car.

the color.

the coupe tails. tinted...

how dark did you go on the tinted tails?

very clean.!

and i have the same power acoustik amp! everyones getting them these days.
            hey thanks bro...i tinted them with VHT Nightshades....and i sprayed about 3 to 4 coats of the paint...and then sprayed 3 coats of automotive clearcoat...those amps are the SHIT! I've had the bass amp for a few years and its still kicking hard!

My 93

Comment

thanks for the comments everybody... im going to try to keep this page updated as often as possible

My 93

Comment

Originally posted by ReGiCiDe93 View Post
                thanks for the comments everybody... im going to try to keep this page updated as often as possible
                Yea plz keep us updated! This car is soooo DOPE!

Comment

damn son i like how your system is setup wat caught my attention wat how you custom fitted the 6.5 speakers on the rear doors thats suttin i havent seen before....keep up the good work!

Comment

good stuff dude
                    any engine work or mods?

Comment

You stole the color I want to get mine painted!!Looks good though!Nice system.
                      SwaggerJacker

Comment

hey, those speakers on the rear doors, was it a pain to install? does it hit anything? and how does it sound?

'09 Mini Cooper S (R56)

Comment

Originally posted by AccordFan_18 View Post
                          good stuff dude
                          any engine work or mods?
                          thanks bro.No engine work, just an intake.Im done with the exterior for now.Really looking into an H swap or just get another F and build it.

My 93

Comment

Originally posted by project_x View Post
                            You stole the color I want to get mine painted!!Looks good though!Nice system.
                            Lol thanks man

Originally posted by cb7pr View Post
                            hey, those speakers on the rear doors, was it a pain to install? does it hit anything? and how does it sound?
                            It wasnt a pain in the ass, but it did take some patience.I cut the 5.5 inch hole on the door panel and also on the actual door.I used a grinder to cut the hole on the door.Then i ran a wire through the rubber boot from the door to the inside of the car, directly to the amp.No, it doesnt hit anything.Sounds badass when your in the backseat with the music blasting

My 93

Comment

I Love your car bro, everything looks great, good job

Comment

What a beauty. Very tasteful, very clean and extremely well done.

Comment

Working...
                                X