Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

The New Family Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The New Family Member

OK SO I JUST GET THIS CAR ON SUNDAY ALL THAT NEED IS PASANGER SIDE AXEL AND BRAKES, IM GOING TO USE IT FOR DAILY DRIVE SO I CAN WORK ON MY BABY EVERYDAY MAYBE FOGLIGHTS, LOWER SPRINGS
    93 EX I LOVE IT

1:REMOVE THE WHOLE INTERIOR AND CLEAN IT, OF COURSE MY SIS WILL DO THAT

2:KEEP IT STOCK LOL

3:WASH IT THIS WEKEEND AND WAX IT

My ride History:
    Accord 90 lx auto: Gone
    Accord 91 dx MT: Gone
    Accord 92 lx auto: Gone
    -----------------------------------
    1st to D.I.Y custom RED/CLEAR's

Comment

nice find. what did you give for it? any damage to the body?
      My cb7

h22a
      5-spd lsd
      Lord, grant me the serenity
      to accept the things I cannot change,
      the courage to change the things I can,
      and the wisdom to hide the bodies
      of those people I had to kill because they pissed me off.

Comment

It looks like a good base.

Originally posted by Clean 4th Gen
        I would swap everything from the sedan on here because it's a coupe(sporty)
        No offense clean 4th gen, but do not listen to this guy. The green car is clean as hell, this one needs work to get it to be as clean as the green one, and who says a sedan can't be sporty?
        Originally posted by 92dm
        I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
        VOUCHES
        Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

thanks guys i pay $375 and drive it home, ill leave my sedan alone i love the 4 door ill working on this 2 but just try to use it for dayli drive just need brakes and axels, and pretty much remove the whole interior and clean it

Comment

$375 and all it needs is brakes and axles, even if you end up spending $500 you still have less in it than what most people pay for one that doesn't need that stuff. And Mr. Clean (my new nickname for you lol) I totally get what you mean about liking sedans better, I have one too and wouldn't trade it for a coupe.
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Lo Thanks Bro But Stiil Got Some Body Work To Do On The Sedan Pictures Help A Lot, But Its Clean Lol, Yeah I Just Need Brakes And Axels And Of Course A Good Tune Up, Ill Be Posting Pictures With The Progress

Comment

Originally posted by DANTECB7 View Post

1:REMOVE THE WHOLE INTERIOR AND CLEAN IT, OF COURSE MY SIS WILL DO THAT
                Nice pick up... But pictures of said sister?
                Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

What?

Comment

if you need help with anythink give me a call or text if there is any questions

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

great find bruh
                      do work on that interior .
                      i envy it .

. . . lol

"You come from a long line of great poets, some of the greatest poets since Homer. One of them said, "The very time I thought I was lost, my dungeon shook and my chains fell off."
                      - James Baldwin, "A Letter to My Nephew," The Fire Next Time.

UNI - Facebook - MRT

- Accord of the Month: March 2015 -

Comment

looks like a good project car to me
                        LIONS GARAGE

GARAGE*FRESH

Comment

YEAH THANKS MIKE ILL TEXT U FOR SURE, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENT I GET THIS CAR FOR DAILY DRIVE SO I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE MY MOCO EVERY DAY LOL, BUT I KNOW IM CRAZY MAYBE I JUST GET SOME FOGLIGHTS, LIP AND RIMS FOR DAILY DRIVE LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DANTECB7 View Post
                            YEAH THANKS MIKE ILL TEXT U FOR SURE, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENT I GET THIS CAR FOR DAILY DRIVE SO I DONT HAVE TO DRIVE MY MOCO EVERY DAY LOL, BUT I KNOW IM CRAZY MAYBE I JUST GET SOME FOGLIGHTS, LIP AND RIMS FOR DAILY DRIVE LOL
                            ok cool

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

Working...
                            X