Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Did my headliner and pillars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dig it....

now i wanna do the 'warp speed' look on mine

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

I was just about to do that to my headliner but I was gonna do a superhero or somthing LoL

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2litrebeater View Post
        lol, my first thought was "your little bros going to be pissed when he finds out what you did to his sheets"
        oddly enough i like it
        haha lol

Comment

I like it..... I think is because you did it right way (looks clean).. Not just put up there ThumbTacks
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Not my preference of fabric, but it looks like you did a decent job of it.

Ive been looking for some decent Argyl for mine

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

I actually like that! It's pretty cool. Good job, dude.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

i'm puttin one together for my ol lady... she wants me to put some gaudy bright ass purple and pink... i think i'd rather have the planets...
                THOU SHALT NOT SHIT IN DEEVE'S WHEATIES

Comment

you guys can have your own opinions, but i think that shit is siiick! looks sweet bro, great turn out. I'd like to try something similar, but i dont think i'd use quite the same pattern.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

it's called the bay area...the creation of ideas start here.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

What did you use to get that on there? I have tigerstripe camo I would like to use on mine I am sure I have enough fabric I am going all out Air Force and Army on mine!
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

it different and IMO nice but im a pot head and have small kids so lol .... you should do the rest of the car in the same theme and if those planets are blacklight active get a black light in the and some neon and smoke it out lol

Comment

ARE YOU CRAZY

Comment

NICE!!!!!!!!!! Creative as hell. Are you doing more to match? Going for a theme? Needs some black lights.

Comment

sweet headliner!

x2 on the blacklights

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                                I like it..... I think is because you did it right way (looks clean).. Not just put up there ThumbTacks
                                X2 I'm not so much for the space theme but hey that's you. But the install looks clean as hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X