Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb7

90 accord
    Attached Files

not a fan of the bumper-side skirt scenario.....but its sittin proper

Comment

i miss hawaii, welcome to the site

Comment

yea me to not diggin the bumpers, but hey its ur ride, do watever the fuck u want w/ it!!..

Comment

i kinda like the front bumper!

Official CIVICKILLER's members ride thread! http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112829

rock her with the shocker!

Comment

Originally posted by jnyceone View Post
            not a fan of the bumper-side skirt scenario.....but its sittin proper
            hey i cant complain.... since i got the full bodykit for free. im just waitin till it gets all cracked and messd up then imma put everything back to stock

Comment

i kinda like that kit, it would probably look 10 times better with a nice paint job though

USDM as F$CK

Comment

its pretty dope brah

Comment

hmm, i always wondered if these cars could pull off matte black... I like it.
                  91 EX Coupe 5 Speed
                  My Ride Thread

ASE Certified Master Tech Since 2005

Originally posted by deevergote
                  That's like watching a guy stick his head up his own ass. Impressive... but why?
                  Bought From: Quakerjoe , MikeW

Comment

like a lot of people in not liking the kit but hey atleast its all one color so I say you have a good start haha. nice ride

Comment

You're brave for being that low with a body kit. lol

Slap some paint on it

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

not so much a fan of the front bumper.. border line ricey IMO but nice stance!

Comment

nice body kit, just needs paint

Comment

Working...
                          X