Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 cb7 lx f22a1 5 speed sedan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1991f22a1 View Post
    Not trying to be a photo or post whore but man do i love this car even more with those wheels and lights!!!215 whats? 50/15??? might have to try those out and see....hmmm. i am looking into the koni yellows! hopefully i can just swap out those HP's and replace those, still using the sportlines.
    LIGHTS ARE HITTING BROTHER!!!!!!!!!'

Giong to the meet??? BETTER!!!!!!! lol

215/50R15
    215 is the width of the tire in milimeters or mm(the part of the tire thats on the ground) 50 is a percent ratio from the 215mm or whatever width your tire is... so 50 is 50% of 215 on the side wall (side of the tire you see) and R stands for radius which is the size rim you got...so in this case 15=15" rims.....

I am a tire tech at costco lol

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
      LIGHTS ARE HITTING BROTHER!!!!!!!!!'

Giong to the meet??? BETTER!!!!!!! lol

215/50R15
      215 is the width of the tire in milimeters or mm(the part of the tire thats on the ground) 50 is a percent ratio from the 215mm or whatever width your tire is... so 50 is 50% of 215 on the side wall (side of the tire you see) and R stands for radius which is the size rim you got...so in this case 15=15" rims.....

I am a tire tech at costco lol
      lol i understand all of that! im an apprentice tech at discount tires haha i was asking him what size he had....like 215 whats? 50 15's? lol and yes im going to the meet. i cant wait! its guna be great man...im anxious! already asked for work off for that day too!
      Last edited by 1991f22a1; 06-07-2009, 01:28 PM.
      I LOVE My CB7

Comment

lol i understand all of that! im an apprentice tech at discount tires haha i was asking him what size he had....like 215 whats? 50 15's? lol and yes im going to the meet. i cant wait! its guna be great man...im anxious! already asked for work off for that day too!
        Haha discount is cool!

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Already got it off tg! Just hope my car is running by then. Doing a h23a vtec swap right now.

What u got planned next?

Comment

Well today i went over to my buddy justins house, and he and i installed my new shifter assembly!!! its fucking badass! oem from a 97-01 prelude, shifter and shifter plate, using the same f22a1 cables, and man did it change the feel completely!!! its like a stock short throw for our cars!!! this is the best upgrade besides the mani swap so far!!! anybody that hasnt done this, go do it!!! A+++++++

h23's are the shiiiittt!!!! keep me posted on how it goes! as for now, im looking into the f22b windage tray, heat sheilding intake gasket, rear disc swap, and also the rear sway bar from the wagons i can get the tray and the sway bar pretty cheap seeing as how my buddy justin has almost anything for our cars. dohc may not be far away either....no engine swap, details later...
          Last edited by 1991f22a1; 06-08-2009, 04:03 AM.
          I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Well today i went over to my buddy justins house, and he and i installed my new shifter assembly!!! its fucking badass! oem from a 97-01 prelude, shifter and shifter plate, using the same f22a1 cables, and man did it change the feel completely!!! its like a stock short throw for our cars!!! this is the best upgrade besides the mani swap so far!!! anybody that hasnt done this, go do it!!! A+++++++

h23's are the shiiiittt!!!! keep me posted on how it goes! as for now, im looking into the f22b windage tray, heat sheilding intake gasket, rear disc swap, and also the rear sway bar from the wagons i can get the tray and the sway bar pretty cheap seeing as how my buddy justin has almost anything for our cars. dohc may not be far away either....no engine swap, details later...
            WWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT...was everything bolt on (no fab needed?) I am really interested in that!!!!

well my homeboy txted me at 2:42 this morning saying the swap is done...lol

h23a dohc vtec swap (no cel)
            wire tuck
            ps + cc delete
            battery relocated to the trunk

Comment

215 whats? 50/15??? might have to try those out and see....hmmm. i am looking into the koni yellows! hopefully i can just swap out those HP's and replace those, still using the sportlines.
              they are 215/50R15......

they are wide bro i got 205 on

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by MyDianaZ06 View Post
                WWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT...was everything bolt on (no fab needed?) I am really interested in that!!!!

well my homeboy txted me at 2:42 this morning saying the swap is done...lol

h23a dohc vtec swap (no cel)
                wire tuck
                ps + cc delete
                battery relocated to the trunk
                really!!!!i'm excited and its not my car

i wanna see your car.

aight take care bro....see you at the meet

Comment

are those ebay black corners? if so i just got a pair myself the other day, just haven't posted pics yet.
                  We are all ricers, it just depends what flavor rice you are.

Minitrucker by heart, CB7tuner by coincidence.

My For Sale Thread
                  Bowling Pin Shift Knobs

Comment

hahaha yes sir no fab needed! straight bolt up baby!!! it rocks. on the shifter i got theres actually 3 holes that you can mount the shift cable to. the top is the shortest, bottom being the longest. but either way it still feels better than the oem accords!!! shift adapter? fuck that!!!! hahahaha h23 ftw!!!! you oughta come to the car meet on coit and 190 in plano this weds and show that badboy! we'd love to have ya!

dude i wana see if those will fit on my car, if they did thatd be badass!!! 215/50's ftw!!! what brand and type r they? never seen that tread pattern b4...interesting! hey dont forget to bring that motor mount!!!

and yes sir those are ebay black corners minus the reflectors! they make that front look damn sexy IMO i love em! matched up real good with my DIY black housed headlights!!
                    I LOVE My CB7

Comment

you oughta come to the car meet on coit and 190 in plano this weds and show that badboy! we'd love to have ya!

dude i wana see if those will fit on my car, if they did thatd be badass!!! 215/50's ftw!!! what brand and type r they? never seen that tread pattern b4...interesting! hey dont forget to bring that motor mount!!!

yeah man you should come.....

the tires are michelin eagles, i think they have been discountinued....

i'll bring your mount....later
                      Last edited by jmolina; 06-10-2009, 02:01 AM.

Comment

I Really Like Those Wheels You have On. What Are They?

Comment

they came off a 98-02 accord, as you can see they are the 8-spoke silver painted enkei's.
                          reading is cool

oh and btw, thanks for the comment!
                          Last edited by 1991f22a1; 06-18-2009, 01:29 AM.
                          I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Yellow High Beams, Fogs, Shift Knob/Boot, Integra Clock, and Sway Bar

okay so what ive been working on lately.... i ordered the nokya 2500K h3 bulbs for my ghetto fogs last week, put em in and absolutely love em, also bought a new shift knob, (titanium) that has a great feel to it to complement the prelude shifter. replaced the old leather type shift boot with a blue-stitched suede boot. just ordered the nokya 2500K 9005 yellow high beams, which light up everything! 80 watts as opposed to the silverstar's 65 watts. i ordered the lights off www.tasauto.com the price and how fast they got to the door rocked! purchased on a friday, showed up this monday (high beams) along with the high beams i also purchased heavy duty high beam connectors, but didnt use them for the highs. instead i to rigged them up to my low beam harness, so im running the 9005 silverstars for my lows!!! even brighter also my buddy justin installed the rear sway bar from an EX/Wagon last nite, so thats always a plus! and cant forget about the integra white numbered clock, looks way better than the stock green one, a lot more crisp! next up, time for exhaust, battery relocate, and rear disc swap!

yellow fogs! the high beams are really to bright to take a pic of, or else i would, but you get the idea...

new shift knob/boot!!!

no pics of the sway bar install, it was to dark. but its there, and i can sure tell a difference! thanks justin! need new tires, but thats on the list
                            Last edited by 1991f22a1; 06-27-2009, 06:55 PM.
                            I LOVE My CB7

Comment

whats going on man? checking up on you bro.

later man

Comment

looks sweet

Comment

Working...
                                X