Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 cb7 lx f22a1 5 speed sedan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao that was before my g23 intake swap dude! lol im telling you that h23 plenum is the shiiitt!!! ive got that extra spacer if you want it man! 5 bucks i dont care! i put that mani on and it was just amazing! i top out at 60 in 2nd now. used to only hit 55. and when i hit the rev limiter the engine is still pulling as opposed to i used to have to shift at right before 6000 to keep up. that mani rocks!!!
    ill take another 0-60 and post it up to show the difference. you really need to add that extra spacer!
    Last edited by 1991f22a1; 06-04-2009, 01:35 AM.
    I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 1991f22a1 View Post
      Lmao that was before my g23 intake swap dude! lol im telling you that h23 plenum is the shiiitt!!! ive got that extra spacer if you want it man! 5 bucks i dont care! i put that mani on and it was just amazing! i top out at 60 in 2nd now. used to only hit 55. and when i hit the rev limiter the engine is still pulling as opposed to i used to have to shift at right before 6000 to keep up. that mani rocks!!!
      ill take another 0-60 and post it up to show the difference. you really need to add that extra spacer!
      that mani did a big diff.

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

next time we race im guna take a vid. maybe if i remember ill take a 0-60 vid tomoro. i work all day so im gunna hit the sack. be on the lookout for the new vid hahaha jk

p.s. you need that extra spacer!!!! blacktrax makes them but this one is O.E. and cheaper! let me know dude its not hard to install it. takes 5 mins.
        I LOVE My CB7

Comment

next time we race im guna take a vid. maybe if i remember ill take a 0-60 vid tomoro. i work all day so im gunna hit the sack. be on the lookout for the new vid hahaha jk

p.s. you need that extra spacer!!!! blacktrax makes them but this one is O.E. and cheaper! let me know dude its not hard to install it. takes 5 mins.
          i'll keep an eye for the vid....

IDK yet about the spacer....but do you have the hardware needed to install?
          i let you know 2morrow if ima gonna get that spacer.

later man

Comment

no i dont have the hardware but its not hard to get! dude i just wenrt out to take a video, and every fucking light i passed was green!!! the one time i WANT a redlight i dont get one!!!!! i finally caught one so heres the vid...not very good its kinda shakey. but ima try for another one here sooon

as for the spacer, ask anyone whos done it to they're car, it really makes a difference man!!! ill even help you put it on if you want.
            I LOVE My CB7

Comment

no i dont have the hardware but its not hard to get! dude i just wenrt out to take a video, and every fucking light i passed was green!!! the one time i WANT a redlight i dont get one!!!!! i finally caught one so heres the vid...not very good its kinda shakey. but ima try for another one here sooon

as for the spacer, ask anyone whos done it to they're car, it really makes a difference man!!! ill even help you put it on if you want.

we need to race again. i do 0 to 60 in 8.3 sec third gear is freakin slow on mine tho...haha its auto it looses power you'll get me on the the third gear

Comment

on my vid you can see i launch at 2.5 rpm, when ever we raced i launch at 1 rpm

Comment

ya i dont launch hard i was at an intersection i try not to draw to much attention...lol. ill race you again anytime!!!
                  I LOVE My CB7

Comment

ya i dont launch hard i was at an intersection i try not to draw to much attention...lol. ill race you again anytime!!!
                    yeah..i mean auto u have to rev it up a bit to get it going.

what i do i press the brake all the way down and gas it to 2.5 rpm so torque at the wheels build up, then i release the brake and floor it
                    it doesn't spin the tire that much.

i'll race u after i install my catback and wrap those headers...let see if i can keep up..lol

later bro

Comment

lol haha okay man...just wait till i get to mod mine! im trying to get that heatsheilding intake mani gasket but i just found a dude on craigslist with a 93 prelude hes parting out with, so im gunna go grab the shifter and shifter plate off of it tomoro for 25 bux!!! if you want ill ask him how much he wants for the plenum and TB for ya! bigger is better!
                      Last edited by 1991f22a1; 06-04-2009, 10:32 PM.
                      I LOVE My CB7

Comment

New Wheels, Primered Hood, Black Corner Lights!!!

so yesterday (friday) i bought my new (old) wheels. they came off a 98-02 accord, as you can see they are the 8-spoke silver painted enkei's. LOVE EM! a few days ago i finally primered the hood, and today i got my black side marker lights in! altogether the car looks a lot better!!! on two of the wheels the paint is coming off pretty bad, so i need to have them all resurfaced. i was thinking powdercoating them, but havent decided, just happy to finally have some wheels!!! they came with ready-to-be-replaced 195-65-15 kumhos. when i replace them im guna try and fit a 205-60-15 and see if they rub or not. hopefully not! btw the centercaps arent installed, bcuz im guna repaint them

I LOVE My CB7

Comment

so yesterday (friday) i bought my new (old) wheels. they came off a 98-02 accord, as you can see they are the 8-spoke silver painted enkei's. LOVE EM! a few days ago i finally primered the hood, and today i got my black side marker lights in! altogether the car looks a lot better!!! on two of the wheels the paint is coming off pretty bad, so i need to have them all resurfaced. i was thinking powdercoating them, but havent decided, just happy to finally have some wheels!!! they came with ready-to-be-replaced 195-65-15 kumhos. when i replace them im guna try and fit a 205-60-15 and see if they rub or not. hopefully not! btw the centercaps arent installed, bcuz im guna repaint them

friggen clean cb you got man!!!!

love the wheels......hey i got 205/50R15 kumhos on they don't rub bro....
                          you installed them bro..lol

Comment

lol hell ya i did! yeah but im worried bcuz an apect ratio of 50 is smaller than that of 60. aspect ratio is the height of the sidewall. the higher the number, the bigger, or fatter the sidewall. and like i said if i put 205/50/15's on my car it would look like i didnt even lower it! lol gotta drop it some more i guess! wish mine was as low as yours!
                            I LOVE My CB7

Comment

lol hell ya i did! yeah but im worried bcuz an apect ratio of 50 is smaller than that of 60. aspect ratio is the height of the sidewall. the higher the number, the bigger, or fatter the sidewall. and like i said if i put 205/50/15's on my car it would look like i didnt even lower it! lol gotta drop it some more i guess! wish mine was as low as yours!
                              hahaha yeah you did..cost me 150 bucks for one!!! damn...

remember you thought my car was lowered..it wasn't, because of the aspect ratio of 50's
                              yeah the gap between the fender and tire will be a bit larger, either way i don't think 205 will rub 215's either..maybe they will on the front wheels but not in the back...one time i had 205 on the front and 215 on the rear...they are wide man...looks cool i still have the 215's in the attic

if you wanna lowerer some more get some KYB's Struts with sprint-tech springs...350 bucks shipped for the kit...its great from my experience

Comment

Car Wash Pix

Not trying to be a photo or post whore but man do i love this car even more with those wheels and lights!!!

215 whats? 50/15??? might have to try those out and see....hmmm. i am looking into the koni yellows! hopefully i can just swap out those HP's and replace those, still using the sportlines.
                                I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Working...
                                X