Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1991 cb7 lx f22a1 5 speed sedan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice, now get on that body work.

Soon to have the first *Bottle Fed Accord* in MI!

Vouch For: fatboy1185

Comment

Can you please take an exhaust clip of that muffler.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

nice bay mate..clean & clear..

Comment

got bored, just a quick 0-60 flick, (this is before my hybrid mani install) i call it, waiting at the red light
          and yes i will go out right now and take a vid with my muffler, i kinda sounds "ricey" to some people, but its stock all the way back until the muffler.
          Last edited by 1991f22a1; 04-28-2009, 10:47 AM.
          I LOVE My CB7

Comment

okay so i just went and took the exhaust vid and when i watched it i started laughing. i used my cell fone and there is absolutely no bass in it whatsoever. lol but in reality this muffler produces a deep bass tone the i absolutely looove. its going to sound great once i go 2.25" all the way back.

I LOVE My CB7

Comment

blackhoused headlights!

So i finally blackhoused my headlights last sunday and also did the jdm yellow highbeams and it turned out AMAZING! kudo's djcaz_aom! the only thing i gotta do now is get the black side markers bcuz the chrome are hideous if you ask me...any1 interested in purchasing? heres a few pics. getting the hood bondo'd and primed is coming up shortly...

I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Looks really good man. I would have love to have done the yellow highs but couldn't find any of the paint. Anyways good work.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by PointBlank View Post
                  Looks really good man. I would have love to have done the yellow highs but couldn't find any of the paint. Anyways good work.
                  thank you and it literally took me a week of searching to find that stuff. i called at least 20 different stores in my area and only one had it (michaels) and i had to drive about 15miles to get it. they only had one can left and it cost me 12 bucks! its a lot smaller than your regular size can of spray paint also but well worth it. altogether the project cost me about 20 buck which is badass it turned out great!
                  btw i love those wheels theyre f'ing badass
                  I LOVE My CB7

Comment

headlights came out great, but the corners look very out of place now like you mentioned, you should black house them too

Comment

Originally posted by h23coupe View Post
                      headlights came out great, but the corners look very out of place now like you mentioned, you should black house them too
                      haha yeah i agree...at first i liked the look of all clear up front but now i want it allll black. i was thinking bout doing that but how? just use a heat gun to seperate? ive got the time just need the know how.
                      I LOVE My CB7

Comment

lookin good

Comment

looking clean!
                          1992 LX H22A

^^Click for MR Thread^^

Comment

nice car keep up the good work
                            My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

thank you to all! i love allll cb7's. whenever i see one its like seeing a ferrari to other people. im all over it. hahaha but anyways, i painted my hood today, or should i say rattlecanned primer. but its a lot better than the pink bondo spots! ill post pics when i get my blackhoused corner lights in the mail installed, right now its nothing special with those ugly chrome side markers. but i also forgot to post pics on this page of my intake mani swap so heres the link, check it out. pictures rule. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=h23+intake
                              I LOVE My CB7

Comment

Originally posted by 1991f22a1 View Post
                                got bored, just a quick 0-60 flick, (this is before my hybrid mani install) i call it, waiting at the red light
                                and yes i will go out right now and take a vid with my muffler, i kinda sounds "ricey" to some people, but its stock all the way back until the muffler.
                                how tha hell did you beat me? lol...
                                this is my 0 to 60

view my ride: My Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X