Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Work I did Today (unfinished)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i can't wait to get a h22 good work man
    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
      I'd say take it to 800-1000G and then spray it anodized red.
      Like my old valve cover?

Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
        Like my old valve cover?

better pic plzz i want to c the finish not the manifold lol
        Summer 11' Big plans (Bodywork/paint/rims etc..) in Progress STAY TUNED

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

K so heres the daily update
          2nd pass 600G wetsand

2nd pass 1000g(wet) i skipped a couple pics got eager to finish

and 1500G WET

here are some pics of Mothers doing its work

need to be buffed n polished some more but im there YES for the love of my fingers

Note camera light does no justice to the shine will get pics in the sun 2moro
          Last edited by GearBangnAccord; 02-24-2009, 01:14 AM.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Damn that looks good! Shoot it with some clear and you are done.
            I don't own the CB7, but I'm down to learn anything and everything to help my brother out.

Comment

Originally posted by all motor View Post
              doesnt look bad at all-nice job-one question are you doing that inside your house?
              i wondered also, but i wasn't going to say anything. aluminum dust isn't the best thing to get in your house and lungs.

you should get a wool buffing wheel. later.
              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG View Post
                i wondered also, but i wasn't going to say anything. aluminum dust isn't the best thing to get in your house and lungs.

you should get a wool buffing wheel. later.
                i smoke herb all day everyday that isn't good for my lungs
                Staying in the sun too long that isn't good for yur skin!
                So many things we take for granted daily aren't good for us yet we insist on pursuing them.

and about the wool wheel wut the difference??

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

some more polished goodies

BLINGIN

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

cant wait to see it under the hood!

me and my 90' Accord LX

http://www.myspace.com/truenogtapex

Comment

Originally posted by 4GFalken20 View Post
                      cant wait to see it under the hood!
                      well here ya go u can get a sneak peek with it on the motor. I'm just missing the spark cap cover anyone got one???

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

WOW!!!! that looks GREAT!!! i need to do my valve cover just havent had time great job tho

JDMchristian991's fiance and better half
                        and yes...im a FEMALE!!

Comment

Damn kid!! That's a hot looking valve cover cant wait to see when its done!

Comment

Originally posted by circuit View Post
                            Damn that looks good! Shoot it with some clear and you are done.
                            ya im gonna clear it next pics will be with it cleared hope it turns out ok

Originally posted by greenbme89 View Post
                            WOW!!!! that looks GREAT!!! i need to do my valve cover just haven't had time great job tho
                            U can send me ur ill polish it for a fee lol, also check out keeledesign he got some amazing color schemes

Originally posted by CB7Dominican View Post
                            Damn kid!! That's a hot looking valve cover cant wait to see when its done!
                            Thx man i appreciate it can't w8 till it finished myself.
                            I get juiced looking @ the cover on the motor in my sig, makes me wanna paint everything aluminum minus the cover.

CLICK THE PIC

Comment

Working...
                            X