Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

project f22 hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrlaidback View Post
    howd you install the vtech light?
    i got the push in 12v led light with wires aready on them from radio shack the spot that i put it was there i just had to drill it out then i put the light in and wired it to the vtec silnoid pin at the ecu and on the ground i put a 300ohm resistor in line then grounded it to the body(you have to use the resistor or else you will throw a cell for vtec and it will disable it)

Comment

Originally posted by 91-accord View Post
      All I have to say is that you chose the right motor! Now you stand out better than those other typical EG's. I would really be interested in what you can take down with your setup. Please inform Me/us.
      thanx man. it will take civc's with a d19z6 with a header, exaust, intake, and lighter flywheel, and clutch by 5-6 car lengths before 100mph. and stay right next to a b18 civic. and as for accords i never ran with one but i have the same power plant as them and 600+ lbs. less than them so i would imagine no problem there lol. and as for keeping up with a b18c1 hell his motor cost more than my whole swap did so i was happy

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
        what axles did you use? did you have to make a custom shifter plate mount?
        did you have to remove the passenger side mount and reweld a new one?
        X2, I'm wondering the same things^
        Nice work, I like the down to earth, DIY-ness of the project, keep it up
        You're on the Bisimoto forums, right?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
          what axles did you use? did you have to make a custom shifter plate mount?
          did you have to remove the passenger side mount and reweld a new one?
          axles 93 integra gsr with accord intermidiate shaft
          shifter is 95 accord cables and shifter i had to put a hole in the bottom of the fire wall for the cables and cut out the floor where the shifter sits and bolt it down to the floor
          mounts well the kit said h22/f22 it didn't say you have to cut the passeneger braket and drill a new hole for it to work nor did it say i would have to use a h series motor bracket on the driver side and i had to grind down the bracket so there would be clerance from the cam gear so it wouldn't grind on it.
          the project was a learn as you swap seeing how there is not much info on putting a f22 in a eg but it is kinda the same as a h22 swap with a few extras. oh yeah don't forget to swap a6 and a11 or else you will get cels.(that bugged the hell out of me for a while)

Comment

i go on bisi's forums once in a while

Comment

Hell yea man! Good job So what are your next plans? (even though a lot of your plans have been done already)

Comment

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
                Hell yea man! Good job So what are your next plans? (even though a lot of your plans have been done already)
                t3/to4e 57 trim 550cc injectors at 15psi tuned on chrome goal 300 whp and 300 wtq then after i get that running on the stock internals i want to get another f22b1 and fully built it then run 24 psi. right now it is one step at a time get carpet headliner and boltons as a get more parts for boost together hopefully it will be positive presure by july or sooner depending on the deals i run across.

Comment

here is the shifter pic right after the install

here is the passenger mount

pic of the grinded motor bracket on the driverside

and a tight fit

Comment

what mount kit did you use?
                    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

ebay 150 dollar ones i know i know ebay is shit but hell this was a low budget build the grand total of this car is 1200 with swap primer and all lol some people pay that just for a h22 longblock

Comment

dyno pull

well i dyno'd her tonight this run i made 138whp/137wtq but the graph was choppy and i will post up the other two pulls later my best pull that it picked up on was the third and it made 135whp/140wtq
                        Last edited by FNEG; 12-07-2008, 01:40 AM.

Comment

sheets

i know my a/f are bad after 5000 and i need a tune but this was on a poa out of a 94 accord ex
                          this was the first run but it is missing some data so they gave me a second run

this is the second run

Comment

Working...
                          X