Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

my cb whas hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my cb whas hurt

a parents worst moment...... seeing there child hurt. my cb cought a flat i dont know how but it was the worst feeling. so i would like to share it lol
    HERE IS THE PAINFULL VIEW I HAD TO WITNESS

THERE GOES THE DONUT ...AHHHHHHHH

THE BOLT THAT GAVE ME A HARD TIME THAT PIECE OF SHIT

THE MISSING KEY THAT I HAD FOUND LIKE A DAY LATER

FINALLY THE PAIN WHAS OVER .....

what the hell did you hit.....LOL

Hondaisdashit: I love my HINDA!!!!!

Links to my rides :
    1992 Accord EX*
    1990 Accord EX
    1991 Accord SE (4th)
    1991 Accord SE (3rd)
    1991 Accord SE (2ND)
    1991 Accord SE

Comment

OMG.. I was so pissed, i got a flat like two days ago, and i could not get the spare tire out, for some reason the cap thing that was holding it down had like a plastic screw over it or something it was a biatch, any way i ended up breaking it with a hammer. It suck being stranded on the side of the highway, even worse when you cant get your donut out!!!
      Can I get a Hell Yeah!!!

Comment

Um, none of the pictures are working

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          I guess he is having a tuff time, first the flat and now the pictures and just flat out gone

Links to my rides :
          1992 Accord EX*
          1990 Accord EX
          1991 Accord SE (4th)
          1991 Accord SE (3rd)
          1991 Accord SE (2ND)
          1991 Accord SE

Comment

Originally posted by NoRice84 View Post
            OMG.. I was so pissed, i got a flat like two days ago, and i could not get the spare tire out, for some reason the cap thing that was holding it down had like a plastic screw over it or something it was a biatch, any way i ended up breaking it with a hammer. It suck being stranded on the side of the highway, even worse when you cant get your donut out!!!
            YEAH THAT SUCKS I FEEL UR PAIN BEING STRANDED IS NEVER FUN
            Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
            JUST TRY TO REFRESH IT THE PICS SHOULD SHOW UP
            Originally posted by Hondateck2010 View Post
            I guess he is having a tuff time, first the flat and now the pictures and just flat out gone
            NA NOT A TUFF TIME JUST CB7 TROUBLES NOTHING I CANT HANDLE BUT BY THE TIME IM DONE WITH HER SHE WILL BE ONE BADDDDDDDDDD BITCH!!!!!! JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X