Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

MY second honda, and it begins...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this was the inside.. like three colors, this new one is all gray

Comment

Don't rice the new one, keep it clean.

Only you can be a judge on the value of your old CB. The new one looks tight, so i would say you did good.
      Last edited by onelifetwodream; 11-23-2008, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Nice, but you shouldn't have painted the rims. Shoulda just polished em up.

Comment

Originally posted by HardInThePaint View Post
          Nice, but you shouldn't have painted the rims. Shoulda just polished em up.
          those are diffirent rims, i stilll got the other ones except they need tires! so i put some old rims from an 91 that came painted blk, but i repainted and clearcoated.

Comment

nice car. what part of chicago?

Comment

very nice
              MR:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150506

CHAMPCOUPE IS BACK !!!!

Comment

Nice color. Don't agree with the black rims though.

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
                  nice car. what part of chicago?
                  northside by riis park

Comment

i'm actually feeling the black ex wheels.... you shoulda done them up with a red lip..... ohh that would look sexy but i like your ride none the less nice find
                    DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Nice Coupe bro! Im glad to see the Chi representing on the site

Comment

I upgraded.. since not alot of people like my rims..... I think I might keep them.....

Comment

Originally posted by PENGUIN View Post

this was the inside.. like three colors, this new one is all gray
                          I totally think I've seen pictures of this interior before. Did you have a MR thread or something? Maybe someone else did the same thing...

Now I really want to look at interiors like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Whutface View Post
                            I totally think I've seen pictures of this interior before. Did you have a MR thread or something? Maybe someone else did the same thing...

Now I really want to look at interiors like that.
                            Someone probably did the same thing, cause I didn't have an MR thread, I would have liked it more if the seats were not beige! lol

Comment

Its been a year I have done nothing to my car! So dissapointed in my self!

Comment

Atleast I have not riced the interior lol!!

Comment

Working...
                                X