Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

where are the old school cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where are the old school cb7

remember back in the days before all this jdm shit....when everyone liked the clear corners with the hyper white bulbs and 17 -18 inch rims

i didn't have 17's i had 16's but i kept em clean thou. i still like my clear corners.
    Last edited by benjerman112; 11-05-2008, 06:58 PM.
    Freedom Is Not Free
    U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

oh yea thoses were the days.......now it's tiny dinky 15in wheels,that look like they belong on a tricycle, not on a cb.

i still rock 17inch rims just like the ones in the pic actually,but mine are black.
      but i think people are starting to wake up and realize that all this band wagon jumping is just cheese,and now it's about doing what ever makes your car look good,and not just following a particular trend

Comment

i personally dont like the big 17 inch rims, imo anything bigger than 16" make the car look kinda funny but those clear and amber corners still hot to me, and one thing i didnt like was the big 5" tach when you have a in dash tach lol no sense
        Stuff 4 sale 2nd gen dsm turbo manifold, ebay type s blowoff valve, 93 ex pt6 ecu, f22a6 camshaft, f22a6 intake manifold, obd1 p13 ecu

Comment

in the 2nd pic was that lawn and garden edging??? aka Lowes Lip FTMFW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
            in the 2nd pic was that lawn and garden edging??? aka Lowes Lip FTMFW!!
            ha. it's actually a super rare JDM option for our cars just kidding.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
              ha. it's actually a super rare JDM option for our cars just kidding.

SUPER JDM-RARITY??

from www.JDMLOWES.com right??? if so the shit is on back order for MONTHS!! so iam totally jealous

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Buck View Post
                SUPER JDM-RARITY??

from www.JDMLOWES.com right??? if so the shit is on back order for MONTHS!! so iam totally jealous
                yeah only a couple of members have them on here the rest have mugen/legend lips haha.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

I prefer amber EXT lights over white, but i want/like 17s+

And i rock Hyper Whites Every day.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Clear corners and bumper lights FTW.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

clear corners are awesome

DEVOTE

Comment

^^ass.

Josh, now you make me wish i wouldve kept my clear lights...

Maybe ill switch back and forth from white to amber, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Clears FTW...

RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                            Clears FTW...

no bumpers FTMFW

Comment

slammed stock

i like em slammed on stock wheels. but i remember the clears. any body remember the white out tails lol?

Comment

Working...
                              X