Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New member..heres my riides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member..heres my riides

whats going on, i was told to come here for the best info on F22a/b. I am in currently running a 95 civic coupe with built and boosted Z6 340ftlbs @ 26psi t3t04e 57trim. phantasm tuned on crome. But now everyone is going that route in my town once they saw me make those numbers on stock sleeves and $150 vitara pistons...also i just paid$700 for a built z6 tranny with a 4.714 fd and it blew the first pass on the track 2 weeks ago..so that pissed me off and made me want somthing stronger..im also going F2B...F22a/b. I just purchased a H22A1 to pull the crank out with 50mm mains to destroke the f22 to 2.0liter for safer high revs. but anyway here is my cars.

1993 accord SE sedan auto for DD. 130k miles paid $2800 for her 2 weeks ago
    with a stack of papers from all the work done to it from billy craft honda over the years.

and here is my beast

nice civic !
    and nice CB7 man!

nice to see 540 members!

i'm in Roanoke, and one of the guys on my Crew! (Sxyhnda) Chris lives in lynchburg!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Clean CB. Welcome to the site. Sick 5th gen civic looks like a fun project.
      One Day At A Time
      "Honda Connaisseur"
      1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
      1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
      1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
      1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
      1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
      Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
      Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

Welcome...nice very nice...............hey try crzy tunning.......

Comment

thanks, yeah the civic is a very fun project has been since day one...now it will be even better. there are hardly any f22 civics compared to anything else. main reason im doing it. sick of the same setups. as far as the accord...only mods im doing tint, and the prelude or accord dual tip muffler...this single outlet 1inch shit is just tooooo ugly for me..i need atleast oem duals..lol and prob a k&n filter and chipped ecu for GAS MILAGE!!! be back later going to ride dirt bikes.

Comment

nices cb and welcome

Comment

wow..i like your civic...the beast... cannot wait what will come..

Comment

nice ride

Comment

Both rides look hot bud...especially the cb..
                  accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                  ....................My New Baby
                  SOLD TO
                  ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

19TcappaLX

Hey bro fresh looking SE,keep it fresh.whats the hp on the civic.

Comment

Originally posted by 19TcappaLX View Post
                      Hey bro fresh looking SE,keep it fresh.whats the hp on the civic.
                      =) 340 ftlbs....so you can imagine where the hp might be...Im nto putting it out there..alot of guys from my area are linked up to hear..and im playing head games with them with the lil ole D series. I went to run her at the track 3 weeks back or so...soon as I dropped the clutch my new 4.714 final driven tranny blew apart. soo...couldnt get any times in..just highway runs and it was a fucking beast. neck and neck with my boys 512whp GSR EK.

Comment

nice cars i love how civics feel.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                        X