Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Person Orlando FL.. 93 10th Anniversary Addition Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you need to get in touch with PR CB7 for the parts and help !!

Originally posted by Devergote
    A CB7 with an H22, a clean paintjob, HIDs with a projector retrofit, some nice wheels, and a mild drop on H&R Sport springs and Koni Yellow shocks... that's the perfect car. I'd be happy with that for the rest of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by tn_accords View Post
      you need to get in touch with PR CB7 for the parts and help !!

Thanks for the heads up, I only needed help with the trans.

Comment

Nice car dude and Congrats on your wedding.

Lucky Basta*d your living throught the best part of your life dude!

Glad to know and see your taking care of the CB. Not many people keep it clean for long (getting the speed itch and psych battle of having a new mod etc).

Kind of you to sell it to your mate and kind of him to return it for free.

Good luck with your career after uni and married life. Hope you keep the CB clean and on the road to show all the other CB drivers how an original CB should look, feel and drive on the road.
        Rides:

Accord
        92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
        96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
        88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
        95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
        92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
        91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
        91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Super Clean!

Comment

Originally posted by JDMDriver View Post
            Nice car dude and Congrats on your wedding.

Lucky Basta*d your living throught the best part of your life dude!

Glad to know and see your taking care of the CB. Not many people keep it clean for long (getting the speed itch and psych battle of having a new mod etc).

Kind of you to sell it to your mate and kind of him to return it for free.

Good luck with your career after uni and married life. Hope you keep the CB clean and on the road to show all the other CB drivers how an original CB should look, feel and drive on the road.
            Thank you very much, I was very excited to have the car back.

Next few yrs will be just keeping it nice and clean and running right. I hope to one day give the car to my little nephew.

Originally posted by accordboi77 View Post
            Super Clean!
            Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X