Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Kid on the Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Kid on the Block

Here's a picture of my new found love... after looking around on these forums, I've decided to post up my new baby, my friend, my lover... good ol' CBseeZy!

Oh yes.. and I am located in Sacramento Ca. and so far have found it difficult to spot any other CB7 enthusiasts..

CURRENT CONDITION:
    -bought her with around 148xxx on her and had:
    -broken power locks **FIXED resoldered joints in control box
    -missing knob that keeps the window on the track, **FIXED
    -broken interior door handle frame ordering from TAS **FIXED
    -18" concept 7 rims with MAJOR ROAD RASH... whoever used the rims before me must've been blind to curbs...
    -DIY grill
    -DIY blacked out headlights
    -FRESH CARWASH

PLANS for FUTURE:
    -WINDOW TINT
    -Drop *suggestions? researching and I'm trying to find a system that would provide a semi/soft/not bouncy ride with a hard drop. "A DREAM... I know "
    -I/H/E
    -legend lip

PICTURES

When I first picked her up

AFTER 2 weeks of FUN & ADDICTION

Enjoi.

UPDATE*

Blackhoused corner lights

BEFORE**

The Corners

ON the ride =D

Last edited by Freshagen; 12-04-2008, 09:15 PM.
    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Just like mine when I first got her...Needs a little drop. Nice car.

Comment

holy shit that's 4x4 status

i demand you to lower that! or cut the springs at once hahah

j.k

but yeah NICE! man

i was lowered on 18's and it looked tight

but yeah drop it a few inches. tint the windows, nice lip! black or amber corners! and you will be looking TIGHT!

CLEAN BTW

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

cut springs = go kill your self.

Tein basic dampers are a good all around coilover, slightly agressive, yet smooth for a daily.

Looks good overall man!
        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

yep a couple of inches would do her fine meng I'm lovin the ride though keep it up and clean

Comment

Originally posted by MeNaCe_TuNeR View Post
            Just like mine when I first got her...Needs a little drop. Nice car.
            -thanks bro, yea I'm planning on getting her repainted the same color, is yours original paint still? ...looks fresh!

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
            holy shit that's 4x4 status

i demand you to lower that! or cut the springs at once hahah

j.k

but yeah NICE! man

i was lowered on 18's and it looked tight

but yeah drop it a few inches. tint the windows, nice lip! black or amber corners! and you will be looking TIGHT!

CLEAN BTW
            Hah, thnx, yea after looking at these pictures after i took them, i was thinking to myself... "this height can't be stock" lol, but I compared it to another stock CB7 in a parking lot... *Same height... probably the wheels

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan View Post
            cut springs = go kill your self.

Tein basic dampers are a good all around coilover, slightly agressive, yet smooth for a daily.

Looks good overall man!
            yea i was thinkin about tein basics, would you recommend new struts and you think it would be necessary for a camber kit?

Originally posted by jflo View Post
            yep a couple of inches would do her fine meng I'm lovin the ride though keep it up and clean
            thanks for all the advice and compliments, im definately IN LOVE with my CB7 just after 2 weeks... Mostly because of the car but partly because of the great CB7 community on this site and in general

I went to H.I.N. last saturday in Pleasanton, CA. and looking around I saw NO CB's at all. in a way i was disappointed but on the other side i was excited to see that CB's aren't part of the HYPE... if you know what i mean..?

EKs , GSRs, SCIONs ... ok maybe not the scions.. hahah. you'd be surprised what some could do to their scions; tc's and box's
            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

throw some eibach sportlines on it and tint the windows that woulds look sweet

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
              "The Turtle"
              DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Nice clean ride you got there.... be careful over there in Sac. my step dad is from there and if it's still like he says you might want to make her look dirty to save her from the bad guys....

and yes, i second the drop..... it looks really high

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                  throw some eibach sportlines on it and tint the windows that woulds look sweet
                  haha, yea, im needing tint more and more every day, im sick of my car being like an oven after sitting in the sun for only 5 minutes!
                  Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Those rims are sick ,,, bro can u send me the link to the manufacture

93 SE
                    Junked The 90 LX

Comment

It looks nice except the height ! It looks like a bigfoot ! Lol lower it if u have money to ...

Comment

Originally posted by Flatline View Post
                        Nice clean ride you got there.... be careful over there in Sac. my step dad is from there and if it's still like he says you might want to make her look dirty to save her from the bad guys....

and yes, i second the drop..... it looks really high

yea, I live in a pretty good area but im still investing in a security system to protect my baby.. and believe me... She is in desperate need of a drop. but I am a tuner on a budget looking for a quality drop which is proving hard to find.
                        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by 90LXKING View Post
                          Those rims are sick ,,, bro can u send me the link to the manufacture
                          Here's that link for you,

http://www.katanawheels.com

Check out these concept 5's they got, DOPE imo..

Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

all u need is to drop her n new wheels clean coupe thou

Comment

thanks bro, im kinda feelin the wheels for now tho. im probably gonna sand the lips smooth and re-paint them... orr. take em to a wheel shop so they can give me a ... rim job...?? no pun intended.... ?? ok nvm ... fix my rims. lol
                              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Working...
                              X