Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

flordia cb7s STAND UP!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
    hey u guys should send me a pm with ur number, and lets get together and shit get smaurai 88 to take pictures of our cars and also meet up with prnonvtec4u, just meet the whole tampa crew
    Well if you guys plan on doing this soon let me know. ill definitely make my way down there for that. i'm only about a half hour away....

oh here is a new one

Comment

Originally posted by low92 View Post
      Reppin that 904 not Jacksonville But Fernandina Beach. She is 4 sale or trade for a crotch rocket

Sorry Bro but F'in ewwww!!!!! ....... thats something to put up on dubs magazine with some 22" spinners.....so gangsterific...... not much of a "tuner" tuned car, just a lot of.....bleeeeegh... sorry homey but this ones gonna have to go in the doo-doo books
      DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
        Sorry Bro but F'in ewwww!!!!! ....... thats something to put up on dubs magazine with some 22" spinners.....so gangsterific...... not much of a "tuner" tuned car, just a lot of.....bleeeeegh... sorry homey but this ones gonna have to go in the doo-doo books
        no one asked for ur criticism because it looks bad to u doesnt mean its the same for everyone, we are repping florida cbs in this thread its not a who got the best or worst cb, im sure u cant afford to do half the things he have done to his car, if not put up or shut up. what do u got?

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

damn man!! i'm with juice on this one. really ignorant comments there. this guy is one of the few that actually travels around to show off his accord to different meet and shows. you really have nothing to show for and you are talking all that crap. 0 posts and already losing points withing the florida guys. glad u aint coming to the meet, cause i think our man low92 will be there and i don't want drama

Comment

not bad...R I C E R

Comment

Originally posted by Cajacobson View Post
              not bad...R I C E R
              unacceptable

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Im Outta That Dade County, Florida..http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k...7/102_1449.jpg

1991 Lx All Stock f22A1
                Headers
                Short Ram Intake
                Pioneer Indash
                MMatts 12's 1800 wat Amp
                Pionner 6"s
                1996 Honda Accord Rims
                Last edited by hondaguy305; 09-29-2008, 01:37 AM.
                You Can Catch me Ridin In My CB Eyes On The Rearview Lookin For The Police

Comment

Originally posted by Cajacobson View Post
                  not bad...R I C E R
                  It looks like you want to get BANNED right......
                  Accord Of The Month January 09
                  Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                  BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Right.

Comment

i spent all weekend making my wifes cg3 look pretty n pink..... gotta keep the ladies happy fellas
                      i do restoration and any color you want for the housing.... get at me fellas.....

407-879-4709
                      sorry for the huge pics

DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                        no one asked for ur criticism because it looks bad to u doesnt mean its the same for everyone, we are repping florida cbs in this thread its not a who got the best or worst cb, im sure u cant afford to do half the things he have done to his car, if not put up or shut up. what do u got?
                        this is a forum for everyone to post what they like..... also just to give so insight and small criticism also..... your right.... i don't have the money to do all that nonsense because i have a family to provide for....... and I'm not saying my CB is so much better because simply its not.... it's completely stock and all the work that i'm going to put into it is gonna be DIY because that all i can afford.....you know what I'm putting up and what i got...... my time blood sweat tears and imagination....... so unlike a lot of other people who don't have family's and the funds to get their cars looking magnificent, some of us just have to make due with what we got........ and you don't have to ask for my criticism for me to give it.......
                        DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
                          damn man!! i'm with juice on this one. really ignorant comments there. this guy is one of the few that actually travels around to show off his accord to different meet and shows. you really have nothing to show for and you are talking all that crap. 0 posts and already losing points withing the florida guys. glad u aint coming to the meet, cause i think our man low92 will be there and i don't want drama

look i dont care about points or such ok..... i'm just giving my thoughts the same way everyone gives thoughs to all other cars...... i'm sure low92 put alot of time,money and heart into his car.... props there..... but i just dont like the style.......and i will be at the meet as soon as i get me shit straightened out...... just to be there and not start any drama...... i'm not here to look for enemy's or problems..... if low has an issue with what i'm saying im more than man enough to accept what HE has to say.... i understands everyones frustration but i never shot it out as "take that crap outa here" because everyone is proud of what they have and what they've done..... so gentlemen..... lets be civilized and enjoy the forum.... i sure as hell am....
                          DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

look i dont care about points or such ok..... i'm just giving my thoughts the same way everyone gives thoughs to all other cars...... i'm sure low92 put alot of time,money and heart into his car.... props there..... but i just dont like the style.......and i will be at the meet as soon as i get me shit straightened out...... just to be there and not start any drama...... i'm not here to look for enemy's or problems..... if low has an issue with what i'm saying im more than man enough to accept what HE has to say.... i understands everyones frustration but i never shot it out as "take that crap outa here" because everyone is proud of what they have and what they've done..... so gentlemen..... lets be civilized and enjoy the forum.... i sure as hell am....
                            I'm cool with that, but like you said lets be civilized and enjoy the forum... One member already got banned, So WHO"S NEXT
                            Accord Of The Month January 09
                            Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
                            BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                              I'm cool with that, but like you said lets be civilized and enjoy the forum... One member already got banned, So WHO"S NEXT
                              true that and i apologize to anyone that i may have offended alright ladies n gentlemen???
                              DELTA CAM GROUP BUY

Comment

this is a forum for everyone to post what they like..... also just to give so insight and small criticism also..... your right.... i don't have the money to do all that nonsense because i have a family to provide for....... and I'm not saying my CB is so much better because simply its not.... it's completely stock and all the work that i'm going to put into it is gonna be DIY because that all i can afford.....you know what I'm putting up and what i got...... my time blood sweat tears and imagination....... so unlike a lot of other people who don't have family's and the funds to get their cars looking magnificent, some of us just have to make due with what we got........ and you don't have to ask for my criticism for me to give it.......
                                yeh so u have a family yet acting so immature, that really shows alot. if someone doesnt like a person car the smart thing to say " it isnt ur style" or "not ur taste" but to say "f'inng ewww" "it has to 'go into the dooo dooo books", shows alot about ur true charachter. and how grown up u are.

and about ur comment as to i dont have to ask for ur criticsm u can just give it, dont be an E-thug if u know u wont say to someones face that there car looks like shit in ur eyes dont do it on the internet.

always heard the saying "if u have nothing good to say then dont say it".

if have a problem with anything im saying hit me up in pm so we dont get banned, and we can go from there.
                                Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R View Post
                                sorry richie for bringing it up again but thats just not cool.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                                disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
                                X