Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Painting My Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painting My Rims

I Want To Paint My Rims Anybody Got Any Idea, Ill Apreciate Anybody Do Apicture 4 Me On Photo Shop I Was Thinking Red With Polish Lip Or All White Anybody Got Any Opinios Or Segestions, All Comment All Welcome

Black w/ red lip.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Yeah your car is Flat black, i'm curious to see what the wheels would look like flat black with a colored lip like ^^(red)^^

Comment

I Use To Have It Like That Flat Black With Red Lip And I Love It But I Started To See Many Guys Around Here With The Same Color, So I Change My Lip Color To Pink I Swer I Use To Have Pink Lip But Looks To Emo Jajaja But I Thing Im Going Back With Red Lip, Anybody Got Any Comment Or Sugestion Are Welcome Any Body Can Get Me A Pinture Of My Car With Diferent Rims Color Ill Really Apreciate

Comment

Originally posted by DANTECB7 View Post
          I Use To Have It Like That Flat Black With Red Lip And I Love It But I Started To See Many Guys Around Here With The Same Color,
          Black with lime green lip?

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I Dont Knwo About Green Lip, But Ill Apreciate Any Sugestion And Ideas Ill Really Apreciate

Comment

pink lip do you have a pic of that????

Comment

metallic blue lip

Comment

No Bro I Dont Hace Any Picture Of The Pink Lip Ill C If I Can Get One From My Boys Cell

Comment

i say red(not like a dark red or bright red. kind of like a middle between them) with a polished lip.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                      Black w/ red lip.
                      Oooo red lipstick on a black wheel against the color of your car would be sweet IDK though, the whole rim in red would be nice also
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Idk Im Thinkign White With The Polish Lip, Im Not Sure Yet What U Guuys Think Of That

Comment

its all your own personal taste..go with what you feel you will be happy with

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                          cleanest oem rims ive ever seen
                          Members Ride

Comment

im saying all bronze,

Comment

I also have a flat back cb7. I like the idea of black with a blue lip. I have aluminum rims with a polished lip on mine.
                              1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

Working...
                              X