Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Pictures Of The Cb7 The Black Terror Lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Pictures Of The Cb7 The Black Terror Lol

I HOPE U LIKE THEM HAVING FUN WITH THE CELL ON THE PIZZA PLACE

Awsome man! I like the cromed lip on the rims, really blends in. You should get some black corners and bumper lights from ebay keep it up!

Comment

Thanks Bro I Was Thinking To Get Amber Corners But Im Not Sure Yet, U Knwo Where Can A Get A Different Lip I Want Someting Lower Theres Some That Put Legent Lip Can Anybody Do A Photoshop Of My Car With Amber Corners And Legend Lip Ill Apreciate

Comment

Nice!
        Satin or flat paint?

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

The Legend lip looks good, but i would go for a civic lip like this one http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=civic+lip my lip is a custom, but i'm gonna change it for the civic

Comment

Originally posted by JHMCB7[Linus] View Post
            The Legend lip looks good

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

U Knwo Its Looks Its Just That I Want Someting More Square, But Thanks Its A Nice Option Now I Wanna Paint My Rims Someting Different I Was Thing Red With Polish Lip Or All White Im Not Sure Yet Any Opinion Are Welcome

Comment

Thats What Im Talking Abpout Something Like That Where U Get That Lip And How Much It Cost Look Awesome

Comment

I think the black with the chrome lip looks great, in my opinion, I'd leave it. Maybe get some black corner lights with black bumper lights

Comment

Originally posted by DANTECB7 View Post
                    U Knwo Its Looks Its Just That I Want Someting More Square, But Thanks Its A Nice Option Now I Wanna Paint My Rims Someting Different I Was Thing Red With Polish Lip Or All White Im Not Sure Yet Any Opinion Are Welcome
                    you try what me a Turbomaxx did. but then again i want to be the only with this idea on my car and all my cars have looked good with it on:

hows that?

Comment

Well Im Not Sure Yet About The Color But Again Thanks For The Sugestions And Comment I Realy Apreciate

Comment

Originally posted by DANTECB7 View Post
                        Well Im Not Sure Yet About The Color But Again Thanks For The Sugestions And Comment I Realy Apreciate
                        i wasnt talking about the color silly

i was talking about the lips.

Comment

Jajajaaj Sorry About That Bro, Well But What Kind Of Lips Do U Goy In There, And About The Rims I Think Im Gong Wiht The White With Polishe Lip Lets Do Something New

Comment

Working...
                          X