Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

im new here hope u like my cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kool Bro I Got, Hey I Heard About A Meeting Anybody Knows About That, If I Can Get Some Information I Can Get My Boys Ang Meet U Guys There 4 Sure

Comment

Originally posted by DANTECB7 View Post
      MY OLD BABY ITS ALL ABOUT JDM LOVE, I MISS HER

AND THE NEW PROJECT
      you built a turbo ef.but dont know how to post pics?

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Kool Bro I Got, Hey I Heard About A Meeting Anybody Knows About That, If I Can Get Some Information I Can Get My Boys Ang Meet U Guys There 4 Sure
        theres one on sep 20 in va beach

The Race Car

Comment

Nice job with the paint man. I sprayed my hood and trunk with 1 can, and it turned out pretty decent. People don't even know it was with a spray paint can. haha, and the blacked out look's nice. Black rims with the chrome lip =

Very nice man.
          98' Mustang 3V Swap
          11' VW CC R36

Comment

Jajajaaj I Know About The Pics, I Never Been In A Page Like This Im Sorry About That Jajaaja, Im Not That Much On Computers, Dont Ask Me About Tequila Cause Mann Im Down 4 That

Comment

Thanks A Lot 4 The Comments. I Really Apreciate All Ur Comments And Help So I Can Make May Car Look Better About The Meeting On On Chicago Anybody Knows About A Meet On Il

Comment

SORRY ABOUT THE PICTURE, IM TRYING TO GET A BETTER CAM I TOOK THOS PICTURES WITH MY CELL PHONE

THIS IS A COUPLE DAY AGO I GOT NEW HEAD LIGHT I MADE IT MYSELF IM TRYNG TO PUT SOME PICTURES SOON SOORY ABOUT MY ENGLISH IM A PAISA JAJAAJ
                hey wassup compa...your cb esta chingon!!!!
                white would look sick!!!!
                I MISS MY CB7
                ((((((()))))))

Comment

MY OLD BABY ITS ALL ABOUT JDM LOVE, I MISS HER

AND THE NEW PROJECT
                  *nice ride, blacked out def. fits it...
                  one clean ass cb7

Comment

Thanka Fo The Comments Hell Yeahhhh Theres A Paisa I Think Im Happy Now In This Site Donde Estan Mis Paisassssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Lol:d

Comment

Car looks good, something about a flat black cb... I used to have some of those rims, Niche Shock... loved em, but they were a bit heavy. Oh well.

Welcome to the site

Comment

Thanks 4 The Comments Guys Feel Free To Tell Me That My Car Sucks Lol I Preciate Any Comment And Sugestion No Matter What It Is It

Comment

OYE vato where you at???? were having a meet on labor day which is tommorrow on busse woods from 11AM to whatever. i hope you in chicago so you could joine us.. Asi como tienes el carro con primer y los rines, se ve chingon y puro mexico compa.

Comment

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Man Ill Be Happy To Go I Live On Cicero, But My Car Just Fucke Up Today I Need A New Distribuidor And Fuck I Lost My Job This Week Thats Sucks Cause I Dont Have The Money To Fix It, Fuckkkkkkkkkkk Im Fuckign Angry Right Now Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk Man This Suck I Was Planing To Go Tomorrow I Put My New Seats This Wekkend And Now My Car Its Fuck Up Thats Fucking Bad Luck Sorry Guys Maybe Next Time

Comment

nice cb welcome to the site keep us updated on progress

Comment

nice

hey man thats a nice ride

Comment

Working...
                                X