Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Not an Accord, sorry guys... but it is a Honda.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not an Accord, sorry guys... but it is a Honda.

Well as some will guess, I am not actually an accord owner. But I am building a F22 for a F2B swap into my 99 hatchback. So after searching, I keep getting refered to this site. Seems that this site has the most information on the F-blocks. I spend 90% of my time on d-series.org, under the same name. So, since you guys are the big F-block guys, I decided to post my build here also.

first mods to the engine...

my weak suspension..

as of last summer: built y7 (walked away from the lightning like it was standing still, while only on 1 bar)

^yeah i know the pics are horrible and there is a lot of trash in the passenger floor board, ehh sue me ok..

december 2007:

this ebay turbo actually lasted a little while..

Originally posted by Soichiro Honda, Honda Motor Company Ltd. Founder
    Action without philosophy is a lethal weapon; philosophy without action is worthless.
    No, I don't own a CB7, but I do own a F22A6 and a B16A trans. All going in a 90 integra sedan .

IM was being a pita:

the bend for my dp

had to move my EJ6 from my buddy's house... here it is behind my Lightning

my "special" girl:

FMIC:

^yes its off-set for s reason. it makes for a nice open shot to the compressor side of the turbo

up her skirt (yay! you can see my sway bar!):

Action without philosophy is a lethal weapon; philosophy without action is worthless.
    No, I don't own a CB7, but I do own a F22A6 and a B16A trans. All going in a 90 integra sedan .

Comment

lol, this was in my engine block. seriously, it is what you think it is. thats right its a cheerio.

just a few things left to pull:

quick picture of the hatch in its new home.

and my disgusting e-bay. no worries, its getting cleaned.

Last edited by 99EJ6T; 08-26-2008, 04:01 PM.

Comment

the car looks good and props on the truck i loves those so much i need to look into getting one

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Sweet! But why a F-series instead of a B16a from a Vti?

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
          My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

this being the original thread: click. just incase anyone wants to see the discussion over there about the build up.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              the car looks good and props on the truck i loves those so much i need to look into getting one
              thanks. sadly, they are way too expensive.

Originally posted by lo-specials View Post
              Sweet! But why a F-series instead of a B16a from a Vti?
              cause i like tq . plus i am under dog type of person. i don't want to have something the next guy has. i would rather have something almost no one has. i know there are more then a few H2B guys and dohc F2B guys, but only a handfull of sohc F2B guys.

In other words, I would rather be part of the few then part of the many.

Comment

I hope you plan on throwing out the F22b head and grab a F22a
                wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                  I hope you plan on throwing out the F22b head and grab a F22a
                  Already did, notice there was no head on it when i started the tear down . I pulled it in favor of a A4 head, since I could not find a A6 head .

edit: I am open to other suggestions. Also, I should probably post up how much I would want to see the swap lay down on the rollers. The goal is 500+ whp with a sohc head. Yes, of course it will be boosted .
                  Last edited by 99EJ6T; 08-26-2008, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99EJ6T View Post
                    thanks. sadly, they are way too expensive.

cause i like tq . plus i am under dog type of person. i don't want to have something the next guy has. i would rather have something almost no one has. i know there are more then a few H2B guys and dohc F2B guys, but only a handfull of sohc F2B guys.

In other words, I would rather be part of the few then part of the many.
                    Now that's what I like

Everyone here in Holland does the same thing. H22, B16, B18 in accord/prelude and civic. But I stick to my F20A SOHC and will equip it with ITB's while most of the guys here go turbo. I like the old skool way of tuning.

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                    My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

Originally posted by lo-specials View Post

Now that's what I like

Everyone here in Holland does the same thing. H22, B16, B18 in accord/prelude and civic. But I stick to my F20A SOHC and will equip it with ITB's while most of the guys here go turbo. I like the old skool way of tuning.
                      I am going to be going turbo, since i have lofty goals, but i would love to have a F-block on ITB's. I have done the whole b-series swap deals, and have never found as much pride in my work till I got into sohc engines. Nothing better then seeing someone's face when you pop the hood after a run. They expect a dohc something or other, but instead see a "bastard child" engine. Brings smiles to my face, lol.

Comment

thats whats up i got an accord h22 boosted 15 psi i do 10.40
                        on the track at 158 and it's a 4 door.
                        the frist thing a out they mouth is ooooooooo sssssshhhhhhhiiiiitttt

Comment

LMAO! That's one badass breakfast cereal. Where was it in the block?

Comment

I like your civic
                            Freedom Is Not Free
                            U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                              LMAO! That's one badass breakfast cereal. Where was it in the block?
                              yes it was . it was in the pick up screen.

Originally posted by benjerman112 View Post
                              I like your civic
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X