Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1 of a kind sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im at work right now. ima have to use my sisters sidekick because these was pics my boy took when we went to shows
    我愛我的本田

Comment

bro those headlights r SICK
      My Cb7 --->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=112581

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004 View Post
        ma pa nyc nj ppl lets have a meet to prove to every1 here that im not lying and that this is my car

hey if you want to drive up to my house, im more than happy to chill with you.
        miss my turbo cb7
        moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

not to be mean but Bride does not make seats in that color combo at all

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
            not to be mean but Bride does not make seats in that color combo at all
            I know I did it on purpose. Its 1 of a kind so I know if somebody try to steal them I know who to go after. Plus I want to keep that jdm look
            我愛我的本田

Comment

i love what you've done to the car man. the front looks nice and agressive and the seats look sweet

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

lmao, this is charles car. he drives this everyday through the streets of bostons and breaks necks and gone thru many hustles to get this car were its at now. he is deffinelty top CB7 contender in boston, no 1 is seeing him and wen i had my CB7 hes who i was going after. his CB& is a serious Problem lot of money put itno it its truly a 1 of a kind beautiful and he did buy this car stock and do all the work himels and his father!

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

did anyone else noticed the big grill??

Comment

Originally posted by Chicano2005 View Post
                    did anyone else noticed the big grill??
                    skyline grill.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

r33 or r34 grill?

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
                      Originally posted by deevergote.
                      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

fuck the haters man theyre just jealous of how beautiful your car is. keep up the good work.

Comment

i really dont care if its your car or not but i want some more damn pics lol

very clean car man!!

Comment

wow

man that car is nice i want lol
                            h23a3 lxinks

Comment

Originally posted by lxinks View Post
                              man that car is nice i want lol
                              im thinking about selling it. but i dont know i need something to do either throw a engine in this or get another car
                              我愛我的本田

Comment

Originally posted by charlie0882004 View Post
                                im thinking about selling it. but i dont know i need something to do either throw a engine in this or get another car
                                throw an engine in it homie!
                                it will bring it back to life for ya.

whats in it now?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X