Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

mean87: Past and present rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mean87: Past and present rides

This is the history of my rides. First I owned a 1984 VW Jetta. 4dr, gas 5spd, with a moonroof. It was a nice little car, very clean, kinda peppy. Had a Pioneer CD player with Pioneer speakers, 4x6 in the front and 6x9 in the rear. 13" refinished VW rims off an old Rabbit or Beetle.

For a while me and my wife owned a 1993 Ford Festiva, automatic. Convenient but not comfortable, and could barely keep up with traffic on the highway, however this car was awesome in the snow. This had 13" Mazda rims, and also had a Pioneer CD player.

One of my favorite past cars is my 1987 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition, 2dr 5spd gas. I painted it the two-tone (originally red) and did the big bumper swap. It was lowered approx 2.5" on 17" RTX Kinetic rims which I painted graphite. It had a moonroof, spoiler, tinted windows, homemade badgeless grill, homemade tinted tailights and markers/turn signals. I built a cold air intake, installed a cherry bomb turbo muffler and chrome tip, Pioneer CD/MP3 player with new Pioneer speakers (3.5 in front, 6x9 in back) and a 12" sub in a homemade sub box.

Next was my 1990 Toyota Corolla SR5, 5spd. It was lowered approx 2" on 17" Konig Flatline rims. It had a short ram intake and strut bar, decat exhaust with nice chrome tip, homemade tinted tailights and markers/turn signals. Factory fog lights, and I installed the side skirts off the more powerful GTS model. It had a Pioneer CD/MP3 player with new Pioneer speakers (4" in front, 6.5" in back) and dual 12" subs in a homemade box wrapped in red leather.

I had a 1994 Honda Civic for a while, but never managed to get it on the road due to problems with the sales papers, it was eventually sold for parts. It was a 2dr automatic on stock 13" rims, no stereo, DIY black house headlights and tinted altezza tailights and corners. This was going to be my project, a gift for my wife, but never happened.

Now, besides my '91 Accord, we own a 1992 Nissan Sentra Classic. It's a 4dr auto, our family car for my wife to drive and to take my baby boy around. We've only just bought this car, but since the pics I've swapped in a newer style grill. Even though it's not all the same shade, the body is excellent, no rust at all, and low kms. I will be painting this black in the next 2-3 weeks (including the bumpers) and slightly tinting the tailights. We will also be installing a CD player and new speakers, and hopefully find some nice alloy rims.

And of course there's my '91 Accord, you can read about it on my member's ride page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...02#post1565602

Check out my paintjobs at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3134126

I love the jetta. I didn't even know they had a 2 door is it rare??

And LOL at the sentra after my cousins civic got stolen he got one of those for free and he hated the damn thing.

Here's the stolen civic so you can see why he was so upset lol.

1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Wow...you've had some really cool cars. x2 on the Jetta. That thing looked sick!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

The 2dr Jettas aren't very common, I think they only made them between 85-88, only a few around here, strangely all my family seems to have one, but nobody else around. My uncle had one, my cousin, and brother. I miss that old car, worked well and had decent power, really turned some heads.

Check out my paintjobs at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3134126

Comment

Wow,,. I like Intrega and Civic EK, That's nice...
          Honda Accord CB from Bangkok..,Thailand,Hi all guys....

My msn :

Comment

can i add in???????

1st-1987 acura integra b16a. it was ugly as hell but FAST.tore the trans out of it and sold it

2nd-1989 nissan 240sx hatch.driftomobile.till i realized i sucked a drifting.

3rd-1990 ef sedan b18a1.it was the car that got me to love sedans.and it was a quick lil bastard.

4th-1993 honda civic hatchback.d16z6 made 217hp before she blew .r.i.p little buddy.

5th-1992 honda accord ex.bought it for 800 dollars at an auto auction.and sold it about 2 month later to JDMjunky.atleast its still on the board

6th-1991 honda accord ex.my pride and joy.after i sold my first accord a ran into a little money and bought this jewel.i love it and i'l probobly never sell it.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Very nice my friend

Comment

[QUOTE=JDMchristian991;1593295]can i add in???????
                +
                4th-1993 honda civic hatchback.d16z6 made 217hp before she blew .r.i.p little buddy.

Damn i woulda hated to see that go .... def one of my favorite civics and yours looked VERY clean

Comment

Working...
                X