Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Ride - Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really not liking the green vents and handles but other than that it looks pretty good. We need more and better pictures.
    NEW MYRIDE THREAD

PARTS 4 SALE

Comment

Like I said before all the seats and the 4 door panels came to $1,200. Im going to have to guess and say its pleather or some other type of material similar. I am sorry that the color is a little too bright for most of you but, hey its mine and I LOVE it. To the few that said they enjoy it thanks, that means a lot to me.

I also appriciate the help to merge all my posts together and hey maybe I will eventually get the hang of this so my post will be amazing.

Matt

Comment

Doesn't look half bad actually since you got the interior reupholstered.

Comment

It looks good, what color are you thinking of painting it. Just remember its your ride do what you want and be happy about it, MY ACCORD HAS SPONGEBOB ON IT,

BUILT NOT BOUGHTOG OWNER,SINCE 06/1992

Comment

Though I am not a fan of the lime green either, I am gonna have to give you props for doing what you wanted. And it's actually not too bad, since you seemed to have done a quality job when doing it. The paint looks good, the carpet turned out well, etc. What I am trying to say I gues is that it doesn't look half a$$ed.
            -Keylan-

My hopes and dreams of a CB7 have been dashed!

Comment

when i saw the first pics of the interior i was like uuhhgg nnoooo!! but after u did the doors and seats it dont look to bad at all.. i would of done like a dark tan instead of green on my car that would be the shit!!
              92 4 Dr Ex-sold/91 civic hatch(bad head)/93 civic vx

Comment

Not my first choice in colors, but the work quality looks great. The only thing I would suggest is getting some black seatbelts.

Steubenville huh, you guys kept my high school football team from taking state a few years back.
                Originally posted by 92dm
                I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                VOUCHES
                Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Not me man...I am from Steubenville but, went out to Edison a hick school in Richmond.

Thanks again to all the support. As for the seat belts I tried to dye them but forgot to starch them so the dye slowly is coming out.

Matt

Comment

car exterior looks go0d not my color of choice for the interior but to each their own go0d luck on the project and its coming out go0d keep up the go0d work!!
                    I Miss My Cb7!

Comment

Working...
                    X