Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90F20Baccord: 1990 accord dx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice rimms men

keeps the good work^

Comment

x2 lovin the rims

"Hotta Than A Fish Fry, Coola Den Sum Ice Cream"

Comment

damn man what happened to the black on chrome
        93 Honda Accord Lx
        Check it out A.O.M. 11/2014

Comment

Originally posted by blackenwkn View Post
          damn man what happened to the black on chrome
          i had to sell them to raise money for my motor swap...had to make some sacrifices

F20B CB7!!

Comment

car looks good hate that you had to get rid of the rims but it still looks good..and i like the dx look too i just wish i had a 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
              car looks good hate that you had to get rid of the rims but it still looks good..and i like the dx look too i just wish i had a 4 door
              oh u like the four door too huh?

F20B CB7!!

Comment

yeah i had a 92lx but i sold it cause i hate automatic and then ended up with my dx now

Comment

yeah i had a 92lx but i sold it cause i hate automatic and then ended up with my dx now
                  lol i feel u man...if my car was automatic i dont know wat i would've done, lucky for me my parents wanted a 5 speed when they bought it brand new in 1990

F20B CB7!!

Comment

oh you got lucky man how many miles does it have on it

Comment

oh you got lucky man how many miles does it have on it
                      i dont know the actual number because the spedo stopped workin at like 152k but im sure its at almost at 200k...but it still runs strong as hell

F20B CB7!!

Comment

****UPDATE FINALLY GOT MY F20B!!!****

Motor and my cb

JDM F20B

T2T4 LSD Tranny!

Has FGK JDM header (already wrapped) and NGK wires when i got it

Sooo clean! Cant wait to put this beast in

F20B CB7!!

Comment

Oh yea and I'm getting the swap done next week!

I'll keep yall posted

F20B CB7!!

Comment

looks great. motor is real clean. let me guess, you got it from hmotors? steve knows how to treat the customer. have fun with the swap man!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                              looks great. motor is real clean. let me guess, you got it from hmotors? steve knows how to treat the customer. have fun with the swap man!
                              suprisingly i didnt get it from hmotors..they been out for a couple of months now and i started getting pissed and almost got a H instead ...till i found japanstarmotor.com they gave me a great deal and free shipping!

F20B CB7!!

Comment

Kinda dirty but i was driving and decided to take pics

15"s i got for free after i got rid of the specs...dont like them too much but they will do for the time being

F20B CB7!!

Comment

Working...
                                X