Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

testing....testing, i'm new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

testing....testing, i'm new to this

hello fellow cb7 tuners how are you guys?

has anybody lost control of their accord going fast in a wide turn?

i think it is because of that h22 power steering pump, my car feels like a womans car. what do you think?

Why is this in the Image Gallery?

Even without power steering you should not have trouble controlling a H22'd Accord, unless your tires are bald and/or you are simply driving way to fast for conditions and/or you are an inexperienced driver...

Comment

Can't handle teh JDM vtak y0?
      wat?

Comment

sounds like you need a strut tower brace. some have just taken the belt off the pump, and had no adverse effects. plus, it give back alittle power that the pump was suckin away from the motor. i havent disabled my pump, becuase i use my car for a commuter, and..welll... i"m just plain lazy.
        you'll love my nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by angus67 View Post
          sounds like you need a strut tower brace. some have just taken the belt off the pump, and had no adverse effects. plus, it give back alittle power that the pump was suckin away from the motor. i havent disabled my pump, becuase i use my car for a commuter, and..welll... i"m just plain lazy.
          I have stock susp and I can do perfect U turns all day.
          wat?

Comment

oh, really? i can do u-turns too!! was it like a (not bumpy) but like, hilly with like ups and downs? wat u mean, womans car?
            you'll love my nuts!

Comment

right?, let's continue this in beginner technical

Comment

so like im new to this and i want a pic of my car in my signature and im so lost so can anyone help!! plz

Comment

Originally posted by semitas View Post

i think it is because of that h22 power steering pump, my car feels like a womans car. what do you think?
                  Excuse me... A womans car????

My guess is you need to learn how to drive and make sure you have a proper set up before taking corners that could cause you to loose control.

When taking this turn did you brake before entering the turn, take the proper line for the turn, and then get on the gas at the apex of the turn?
                  "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                  - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                  X